LeBron stans need to shut the fukk up about Durant joining Golden State

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Look at the 73 win team roster and look at this year's, not the same .

Fake news.

Half the team left , stop it.

The main cog basically stayed the same, stop it. Regardless, GS is significantly the better team than Miami was at the time prior to the respective signings. If Miami still was going to the ECF every year and a contender then it would be the same but they were 4 years removed from their previous title and majority of the guys on that team were long gone outside Wade and UD

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Big 3 Celtics played together for two years after the 2010 season and by 2013 they were blown up do you even watch basketball?
By 2013 Wade was dealing with knee issues annually and would've likely been dealing with more of them from a heavier workload without James. Bosh missed half the 2012 playoffs and played like a chump the last two rounds of the 2013 playoffs. If they weren't good enough to beat Dallas with LeBron then how do they win without him and just with Wade and bosh? How do we get past Indiana the next year with Wade and bosh hurt? How do we beat the thunder or the spurs in the finals? They barely got by Boston with LeBron and in 2011 spent much of the year trailing them in the standings. We did not have the depth to win the east or win the finals without LeBron, especially not those first two seasons he was in Miami.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't remember lebron stans saying anything about it :manny:

:mjlol:IN THIS THREAD ALONE
PLUS THE DAPS...

Did lebron join a 73 win team and leave behind his team with a triple double MVP machine tho? :lupe:

Damn, I didn't know Lebron left Cleveland to go to Boston :ohhh:

No it's not. Bron got dudes together to try and CREATE a superteam. The team he went to was mediocre. EASTERN CONFERENCE mediocre. Got bounced out the playoffs the previous season in the 1st round by the Hawks.

KD went to an ALREADY ESTABLISHED superteam. A team that had won the 'ship a year before and was one blocked shot and a 3 away from winning it again. A team that won the most regular season games EVER.

Not the same.

:patrice:

It's not the same. Close, but different. What KD did was worse. The equivalent would be if LeBron went to Boston and joined their Big 3 right after they knocked him out of the playoffs. Miami at the time was no where near the level of GS and LeBron never faced Miami in the playoffs. KD was on some if I can't beat em, join em type shyt. It's different

Durant going to the best regular season team in NBA history, the one that just embarrassed him by giving him a L after being down 3-1
is in no way comparable to lebron going to the heat to team up with a dude no one took seriously (bosh) and a dude with bad knees (wade)

Simple. Durant left a team that was the main rival of the team he joined. A team that beat him down 3-1. Ultimate betrayal type shyt.

Lebron joined a Miami team that was damn near heading to lottery status to play with his best friend. The team he left was better than the he joined.

If you think what Lebron did was remotely close to what KD did, you shouldn't even be allowed to talk basketball. After I destroy this line of thinking, I'm not addressing this shyt no more. Any nikka that even hints at there being a similarity is going on ignore

If Lebron had a player that was the caliber of Russell Westbrook his first 7 years in Cleveland, do you think he would have ever left? fukk no! If Lebron had teams as talented as KD did in OKC during his first 7 years, he would have had multiple titles.

KD left a top 5 player in the league, a hall of fame player that went on to average a triple fukkin double. Something that hadn't been done since Oscar Robertson.

People say Lebron formed a super team because he joined Wade, but KD already had a fukkin super team. KD had Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka for a few years. And then he had Westbrook, Ibaka, Reggie Jackson. After Reggie Jackson left he had Enes Kanter, Steven Adams, etc. He had enough to win a fukkin title already. Lebron never had that luxury. The talent level he had around him in Miami is equivalent to the talent level KD already had in OKC. Did Mo Williams average a fukkin triple double and win MVP when Bron left? No, the Cavs were a fukkin lottery team, had the worst record in the NBA and got the number 1 pick. KD had the talent he needed to win in OKC. He left that team to join a 73 team that had already won a championship and almost repeated. The same team that fukkin beat him when he was up 3-1. nikka joined the team that clowned him during the regular and post season and told him they would win championships without him if he didn't join.

That nikka is a bytch, plain and simple. Nothing like Bron

Durant's team already won without him and to add insult to injury they beat Durant's team too. LeBron didn't join a championship contender. They became a championship contender the day he arrived.

And again, the Heat became a contender, this Warriors core is already champions except bandwagon boy. :camby:

:devil:
:evil:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
When LeBron left Cleveland, he went to be THE MAN, in Miami. Don't let Wade stand fool you. It became LeBron team the moment he got there. And the heat were not a 73 win team when he got there.

Durant left OKC, where he was THE MAN, to be Curry and Greens side kick.

bytch move.

LeBrons move was foul, but it was no bytch move.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
When LeBron left Cleveland, he went to be THE MAN, in Miami. Don't let Wade stand fool you. It became LeBron team the moment he got there. And the heat were not a 73 win team when he got there.

Durant left OKC, where he was THE MAN, to be Curry and Greens side kick.

bytch move.

LeBrons move was foul, but it was no bytch move.
It wasn't even a foul move it was how he carried it out people were bytching about :yeshrug:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No it's not. Bron got dudes together to try and CREATE a superteam. The team he went to was mediocre. EASTERN CONFERENCE mediocre. Got bounced out the playoffs the previous season in the 1st round by the Hawks.

KD went to an ALREADY ESTABLISHED superteam. A team that had won the 'ship a year before and was one blocked shot and a 3 away from winning it again. A team that won the most regular season games EVER.

Not the same.
Sooo the end result were both super teams:lupe:. That's the whole point:skip:. It doesn't matter if you make it or you join one the intent is still the same. To consolidate an egregious amount of talent on one team to put yourself in an outrageous competitive advantage over everyone else.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Super team, but neither Miami or Cleveland could have won at the level that they did without Lebron.
Yall telling me D-Wade and Chris Bosh was a championship contender
Yall telling me Kyrie and Love are championship contenders
Stop it man, Durant joined a team that could've been in the exact same spot this year had he not joined, the impact he made on OKC by leaving is greater than any change he made to the warriors.
Why is it all the other GOATs never get shyt on for having help, but once Lebron actually go out looking for some help that everybody knew he was not gonna get playing with Mo fukking Williams, it's a problem

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Lets not even talk about when he teamed up with wade ( already a finals mvp. Had averaged 27+ points in multiple years) and Chris Bosh (multiple time allstar). Lets just talk about the Cleveland super team.
Just because you have no playoff experience doesnt mean you aren't a great player. If KD went and teamed up with Karl Anthony Towns and Devin Booker in the east next year, that wouldnt be a super team?:beli: To make this even more similar to lebron, lets imagine this is a league without the GS super team and without the cavs (since the complexion of the league was different back then). When LeBron made this move, this was before the GS juggernaut. That wouldn't be a prohibited favorite coming out of the east? A Karl Anthony Towns, KD, Devin booker core would be scary good.

And no, bron makes super teams. This whole Lebron is a super team is revisionist history. 7 years in Cleveland before he started teaming up with multiple allstars and all nba players : 1 final appearance. Had multiple 60 win teams get bounced in conference play:francis:

Starts playing with D wade and chris bosh. 4 straight finals appearances.
Stars playing with Kyrie and Love 3 straight finals.

And put KD on any team in the east and he makes them legit contenders. Especially if you let him take 2 young allstars with him:rudy:
Stop trying to down play the talent around him to big up his legacy. His great enough on his own. Dont need to be disingenuous :hhh:

Then why did he have to go to Miami then back to Cleveland after he realized Wade was washed?

Lol any Superstar in the east will make a team contender
Remove LeBron James from East
If someone like KD plays alone in the east like LeBron is doing he would make any team a contender too
Then add two other stars like love and Irving or Wade and bosh he might even win a ring in 7 tries

You are all proving my point. Put Lebron on the sorriest team in the east and he will take them to the playoffs and make them contenders. Word to the 2007 Cavs.

Put KD in the east and he scores a lot , but he's not going to make his teammates better.

And of course NO ONE can do it alone. Not MJ, not kobe etc. They've all needed help, but my point is LeBron can elevate a team all by himself.

Lol at the improbably KAT, booker and KD going east scenario though. Everyone seemingly scared to go east, I wonder why :mjpls:

And stars together doesn't automatically mean anything. Remember how hype the basketball community was when Boogie Cousins and Anthony Davis joined up "omg they're gonna make the playoffs and be the scariest 8th seed ever! :gladbron: They might eliminate the warriors :krs:"

and what happened? :shaq2: fail

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You are all proving my point. Put Lebron on the sorriest team in the east and he will take them to the playoffs and make them contenders. Word to the 2007 Cavs.

Put KD in the east and he scores a lot , but he's not going to make his teammates better.

And of course NO ONE can do it alone. Not MJ, not kobe etc. They've all needed help, but my point is LeBron can elevate a team all by himself.

Lol at the improbably KAT, booker and KD going east scenario though. Everyone seemingly scared to go east, I wonder why :mjpls:

And stars together doesn't automatically mean anything. Remember how hype the basketball community was when Boogie Cousins and Anthony Davis joined up "omg they're gonna make the playoffs and be the scariest 8th seed ever! :gladbron: They might eliminate the warriors :krs:"

and what happened? :shaq2: fail
You're just reading what you want if you think any post you quoted proved your point :mjlol:.
Put KD on any team in the east and they are instant contenders. Especially if you let him bring 2 allstars with him like lebron. That is a fact.

The KD, Karl, Booker scenario was a hypothetical to give you a parallel of what LeBron did when he went back to Cleveland. No one is saying it would happen obviously :gucci:. But you were trying to act like if you have no playoff experience you are a scrub player and can't be a part of a super team which is stupid. I gave you a modern example of what a KD superteam, in the vein of LeBron with the Cavs would look like. 2 great upcoming stars that have led their current teams to a total of 0 playoff appearances. If you still don't understand this.....:deadmanny:

:dahell:How does the cousins boogie scenario even remotely come into play here?

My guy you might need to stick to the film room :whoa::heh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the narrative that Bron makes any team he's on instantly a contender is bullshyt

you put Bron on the Nets or Magic and they're contenders :usure:

:russ: BRON ALWAYS BRINGS A WHOLE NEW TEAM WITH HIM
AND CONTINUES TO ADD FORMER ALL STARS TO THOSE TEAMS EACH YEAR.

:devil:
:evil:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
You're just reading what you want if you think any post you quoted proved your point :mjlol:.
Put KD on any team in the east and they are instant contenders. Especially if you let him bring 2 allstars with him like lebron. That is a fact.

The KD, Karl, Booker scenario was a hypothetical to give you a parallel of what LeBron did when he went back to Cleveland. No one is saying it would happen obviously :gucci:. But you were trying to act like if you have no playoff experience you are a scrub player and can't be a part of a super team which is stupid. I gave you a modern example of what a KD superteam, in the vein of LeBron with the Cavs would look like. 2 great upcoming stars that have led their current teams to a total of 0 playoff appearances. If you still don't understand this.....:deadmanny:

:dahell:How does the cousins boogie scenario even remotely come into play here?

My guy you might need to stick to the film room :whoa::heh:
Sure they may be contenders, but KD has had better teams than that on the thunder.

and he still left to the 73 win team that beat him, thus proving my initial comment that's he's a fukking hoe.

Something you still refuse to admit :Jimmy:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
When I saw that people genuinely believed LeBron went to Cleveland so he could "go home", that's when I realized I was in the wrong field. I need a career where I can profit off of stupid people. The average person is so gullible and naive that it makes my stomach hurt. :scust:

LeBron knew Kyrie was a future legend, and there were behind the scene talks of moving Wiggins for love. LeBron so the chance to play with 2 young stars to give him a bigger window of titles. That's all there is to it

I remember when broneft Cleveland he was talking bout Cleveland aint home and Akron always had beef with Cleveland lmao
Or maybe... just maybe he went back for business as well.

He on the verge of building an empire in Cleveland. I wouldnt be surprised he became a Billionaire one day. But yall nikkas wanna act like yall know everything. Yall look at shyt and always try to make something negative out it. Typical fukk nikka shyt. Theres levels to this shyt. Kyrie and Love aint the only reason he went back. Any nikka with a good business sense would have went back.