LeBron stans need to shut the fukk up about Durant joining Golden State

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
The exact situation would be like if LeBron went and joined that Celtics team after he couldn't beat them.

What LeBron did going to Miami would be like if Durant going to the Lakers and teaming up with a Paul George and someone else there.

Durant basically did, the I can't beat them so I joined them.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Sooo the end result were both super teams:lupe:. That's the whole point:skip:. It doesn't matter if you make it or you join one the intent is still the same. To consolidate an egregious amount of talent on one team to put yourself in an outrageous competitive advantage over everyone else.
I don't agree that it doesn't matter. When you put it together yourself it's still an experiment. GS experiment was already done and they were proven champions. Of course it matters. There's still the question of will it work. How did that Lakers team a few years ago formed with Kobe, Dwight, and Nash work out?

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lebrons dikkriders in here are sounding like Red from Friday...

"Bu....but..that was different"

giphy.gif

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Sure they may be contenders, but KD has had better teams than that on the thunder.

and he still left to the 73 win team that beat him, thus proving my initial comment that's he's a fukking hoe.

Something you still refuse to admit :Jimmy:
I'm not arguing against what KD did being a hoe move tho. I'm saying LeBron made similar how moves not once but twice when creating super teams. At the end of the day they both had the intent of creating an unfair advantage for themselves. Both spitting in the face of competitive spirit. Thing is Bron did it first and twice.

Also kd having better teams than that on the thunder means nothing since the thunder is in the west. Put KD on any team in the east with the same amount of help LeBron has gotten with Kyrie love wade and bosh in the east and you're telling me they aren't legit contenders :gucci:?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The exact situation would be like if LeBron went and joined that Celtics team after he couldn't beat them.

What LeBron did going to Miami would be like if Durant going to the Lakers and teaming up with a Paul George and someone else there.

Durant basically did, the I can't beat them so I joined them.
in kds defense he was already a warrior last year , he just made it official

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don't agree that it doesn't matter. When you put it together yourself it's still an experiment. GS experiment was already done and they were proven champions. Of course it matters. There's still the question of will it work. How did that Lakers team a few years ago formed with Kobe, Dwight, and Nash work out?
In the east that's not an experiment. You may have had a point if it was in the west. But in the east, consolidating that much talent on one team is a given. It's a lock. There's no uncertainty.

Kobe dwight and Nash were in the west. A lot more competion in at the top. Nash was washed by then and beat up. Dwight's back was fukked. Kobe was still a beast but was getting up their in age. And Jim buss went against everyone's wishes and hired a coach that no one watched who didn't fit the personal.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not arguing against what KD did being a hoe move tho. I'm saying LeBron made similar how moves not once but twice when creating super teams. At the end of the day they both had the intent of creating an unfair advantage for themselves. Both spitting in the face of competitive spirit. Thing is Bron did it first and twice.

Also kd having better teams than that on the thunder means nothing since the thunder is in the west. Put KD on any team in the east with the same amount of help LeBron has gotten with Kyrie love wade and bosh in the east and you're telling me they aren't legit contenders :gucci:?
Bro put current KD on say the 2007 Cavs and they do not go to the finals. Lebron can take a bunch of scrubs far, I can't see anyone else doing that.

He took the 2015 champion warriors to 6 games with matthew delavadova :dead:

That's all I'm saying.

I'm not saying put him on teams with 2 or 3 other all stars. I'm saying LeBron will elevate anyone, and these other dudes can't.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bro put current KD on say the 2007 Cavs and they do not go to the finals. Lebron can take a bunch of scrubs far, I can't see anyone else doing that.

He took the 2015 champion warriors to 6 games with matthew delavadova :dead:

That's all I'm saying.

I'm not saying put him on teams with 2 or 3 other all stars. I'm saying LeBron will elevate anyone, and these other dudes can't.
Still completely disagree. Currebt KD is 100% a better player than 2007 lebron:skip:. And thats no slight to lebron. Current KD would take the 2007 Cavs to the finals and would also get swept :yeshrug:
Current KD could fukk around and win in 2015 with the defense they played on LeBron. LeBron shot like less than 30% from outside the paint in those finals. KD would be averaged 40+ in those finals. You can't see it cause KD has played in the west his whole playing career.

But what I'm saying is out of 7 years he went to the finals once without a hoard of talent around him. How cab you then say it's all him that makes his team contenders. He had a 66 and a 60 win team not make it to the finals

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Still completely disagree. Currebt KD is 100% a better player than 2007 lebron:skip:. And thats no slight to lebron. Current KD would take the 2007 Cavs to the finals and would also get swept :yeshrug:
Current KD could fukk around and win in 2015 with the defense they played on LeBron. LeBron shot like less than 30% from outside the paint in those finals. KD would be averaged 40+ in those finals. You can't see it cause KD has played in the west his whole playing career.

But what I'm saying is out of 7 years he went to the finals once without a hoard of talent around him. How cab you then say it's all him that makes his team contenders. He had a 66 and a 60 win team not make it to the finals
No he couldn't :mjlol:

KD is a weenie, he's a mental midget.

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
What they both did what shytty but if you think KD shyt ain't worse you gotta be a real hoe

All the KD and Kobe stans in here coppin pleas, talking bout bbbbut Bron!!!11

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:mjlol:IN THIS THREAD ALONE
PLUS THE DAPS...

:devil:
:evil:

But most of those are just defending LeBron from the usual critiques and saying that his team jumping wasn't as bad as Durant's.

I don't see much of the "fukk that ring chasing fakkit" rhetoric that the topic is supposed to be about.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

KD is probably a better scorer, but even stats wise bron has him even back then. KD only has him on rebounds. (and yes I realize he shares the load with 3 other all stars but still) Plus stick man gets hurt every other year and his iso ball would not get him to the finals IMO