LeBron stans need to shut the fukk up about Durant joining Golden State

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nah bruh from your end. If you dont see how LeBron + Love + Kyrie in the east is a super team I really dont know what else to say:skip:
Thwy were both unproven and had no playoff experience before bron.

Hell we had 2 straight seasons of Kevin Love slandee by the media and even bron was subtweeting him. He has barely looked like himself until this year IMO.

Bron is the superteam
Wherever he goes =instant contender.

You can't say that about any other player in the league

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm obviously talking modern era...

modern era only?....my bad...so that means you saying: the lakers of the 00s with shaq, kobe, and crew; the spurs of the 00s with duncan, parker, manu, & crew; the big 3 in bos; etc., were formed cause they knew in 2010 lebron james was gonna play with 2 other all-stars, hence starting 'super teams', and they just wanted to be ahead of the curve?....lol ok....

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
modern era only?....my bad...so that means you saying: the lakers of the 00s with shaq, kobe, and crew; the spurs of the 00s with duncan, parker, manu, & crew; the big 3 in bos; etc., were formed cause they knew in 2010 lebron james was gonna play with 2 other all-stars, hence starting 'super teams', and they just wanted to be ahead of the curve?....lol ok....
:mjlol:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
same ol topic again and again

everyday its the same

booo booo I hate LeBron boo boo he will never be the best, I worry about Bron every day let me post a dumb ass topic to fish for daps from bron haters, that will make my miserable day so much better :dead:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Hell we had 2 straight seasons of Kevin Love slandee by the media and even bron was subtweeting him. He has barely looked like himself until this year IMO.

Bron is the superteam

Lets not even talk about when he teamed up with wade ( already a finals mvp. Had averaged 27+ points in multiple years) and Chris Bosh (multiple time allstar). Lets just talk about the Cleveland super team.
Just because you have no playoff experience doesnt mean you aren't a great player. If KD went and teamed up with Karl Anthony Towns and Devin Booker in the east next year, that wouldnt be a super team?:beli: To make this even more similar to lebron, lets imagine this is a league without the GS super team and without the cavs (since the complexion of the league was different back then). When LeBron made this move, this was before the GS juggernaut. That wouldn't be a prohibited favorite coming out of the east? A Karl Anthony Towns, KD, Devin booker core would be scary good.

And no, bron makes super teams. This whole Lebron is a super team is revisionist history. 7 years in Cleveland before he started teaming up with multiple allstars and all nba players : 1 final appearance. Had multiple 60 win teams get bounced in conference play:francis:

Starts playing with D wade and chris bosh. 4 straight finals appearances.
Stars playing with Kyrie and Love 3 straight finals.

And put KD on any team in the east and he makes them legit contenders. Especially if you let him take 2 young allstars with him:rudy:
Stop trying to down play the talent around him to big up his legacy. His great enough on his own. Dont need to be disingenuous :hhh:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210

Bron is the superteam

Then why did he have to go to Miami then back to Cleveland after he realized Wade was washed?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
People aren't upset with KD going to GSW, but because went out there when THEY JUST BEAT him after OKC took them to 7 games. That was some heaux shyt.
nikka they woulda been mad regardless of how it happened foh...tell these bron dikk suckers stop bytchin u think the rest of the league gon sit around and let this nikka MJ them ? lmaooo foh

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Did lebron join a 73 win team and leave behind his team with a triple double MVP machine tho? :lupe:
did lebron go to milwaukee ? nope he went to team up with a top 5 player at the time and a top 5 pf at the time yall can spin that bron move however yall want point is nikkas seen bron do it so they figure why cant they...nikkas not gon sit around and let bron stack rings (esp in the west) them east teams can keep gettin ran thru like whores if they want KD and GS wasnt havin that now bron gotta deal with that

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps

Bron is the superteam

Lol any Superstar in the east will make a team contender
Remove LeBron James from East
If someone like KD plays alone in the east like LeBron is doing he would make any team a contender too
Then add two other stars like love and Irving or Wade and bosh he might even win a ring in 7 tries

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
henny bron is a legend on and off the court.

only professional athlete in any sport that automatically makes any team he goes to an immediate title contender.

he's the real mvp year after year.

difference between kd and bron... kd just another top h0 on an already stellar squad. bron outchea gorilla pimpin.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Simple. Durant left a team that was the main rival of the team he joined. A team that beat him down 3-1. Ultimate betrayal type shyt.

Lebron joined a Miami team that was damn near heading to lottery status to play with his best friend. The team he left was better than the he joined.

In what way was Cleveland better than the Miami team he joined? nikka what?