LeBron's lifetime Nike deal worth over a billy

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Lebron is the face of black excellence forreal fukk all stanning shyt y'all can be on Curry and Kobes dikks at another time.

Lebron took his nikkas out the hood put em in school and now got em running most of his businesses all nikkas too

Add to the fact Lebron wasn't on :mjpls: while doing it
Exactly.

That's why I don't get the hate. :francis:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i remember making a thread on this exact topic on sohh. how lebron came from poverty, single mother household, put all his homies on instead of giving his money to jews, married a down ass sista, has took socially conscience stances publically (trayvon)...yet for some reason nikkas never really embraced him like kobe (grew up rich, snitch, interracial marriage, "i need all the facts :mjpls:") and even abandoned him when he made "the decision". :smh: why? :why:

Add to the fact that no matter how wild (as the rumors say) Lebron's mom is supposedly. Lebron has always been down with his mom's through thick and thin.

Now compare that to how Kobe don't even fukk with his parents....:mjpls:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep Bron was the 6'4 freshman PG starting varsity and Maverick was the all city senior SG.

They were both recivers on football squad together as well.

Damn I didn't know Lebron was younger than maverick. That is cool as fukk if you really think about it how these brothas looked out for one another all these years and built together.

The shyt is really beautiful and shows black unity.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i remember making a thread on this exact topic on sohh. how lebron came from poverty, single mother household, put all his homies on instead of giving his money to jews, married a down ass sista, has took socially conscience stances publically (trayvon)...yet for some reason nikkas never really embraced him like kobe (grew up rich, snitch, interracial marriage, "i need all the facts :mjpls:") and even abandoned him when he made "the decision". :smh: why? :why:

Lebron is the goat modern off the court role model for black kids

That dont have sh*t to do with on the court though :mjpls:

:salute: to lebron for marrying a black woman