LeBron's lifetime Nike deal worth over a billy

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Damn I didn't know Lebron was younger than maverick. That is cool as fukk if you really think about it how these brothas looked out for one another all these years and built together.

The shyt is really beautiful and shows black unity.

which is why I will never understand the Lebron hate. Anyone that came from Struggle is rocking with Bron as a person. The on court stuff is whatever.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lebron is the face of black excellence forreal fukk all stanning shyt y'all can be on Curry and Kobes dikks at another time.

Lebron took his nikkas out the hood put em in school and now got em running most of his businesses all nikkas too

Add to the fact Lebron wasn't on :mjpls: while doing it

That's why I always respect Bron, despite what haters and white media are saying about him.

Last edited:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Even if it's not worth a billion Bron is still caking off of his shoes and will continue to do so even after he retires.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i remember making a thread on this exact topic on sohh. how lebron came from poverty, single mother household, put all his homies on instead of giving his money to jews, married a down ass sista, has took socially conscience stances publically (trayvon)...yet for some reason nikkas never really embraced him like kobe (grew up rich, snitch, interracial marriage, "i need all the facts :mjpls:") and even abandoned him when he made "the decision". :smh: why? :why:
cause nikkas respect rings of a game they ain't playing, more than real life issues :snoop: