Lebron’s tenure in LA has been a failure and it’s time for it to end

Daps
I’m looking at it through the standards of your goat, that’s why I listed what success has been for him when he forms a new super team. Lebron said he plays to compete for chips, so far his Lakers tenure has been a disappointment.

Btw tighten up, I’m not with the clown shyt that you on breh

What in the word salad? And he won a chip. Also, what is the premise of the thread? Is it failure of disappointment? Cuz 1 chip can’t be a failure or should he have just not played in the bubble. If you wanna say disappointment, I’d disagree and point to LA from 2016- his arrival ask if it was better, but can at least understand being disappointed he didn’t win more, to an extent. Dude is 39.

Daps
Winning 6 out of 6 chips > losing 6 out of 10 chips. Move around breh, I’m off the fake Lebron vs MJ debate. When a real goat contender comes along then we can debate.

But lebron was consistently better across 10 years, with more wins and finals appearances. I’m not the one arguing better regular season wins are better than a title, you are. The burden is on you to reconcile your comments about the heat and Celtics not having titles.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
What in the word salad? And he won a chip. Also, what is the premise of the thread? Is it failure of disappointment? Cuz 1 chip can’t be a failure or should he have just not played in the bubble. If you wanna say disappointment, I’d disagree and point to LA from 2016- his arrival ask if it was better, but can at least understand being disappointed he didn’t win more, to an extent. Dude is 39.
I never said failure, I said disappointment. Nobody forcing him to play at 39 so he should be viewed as any other superstar trying to win.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I’m looking at it through the standards of your goat, that’s why I listed what success has been for him when he forms a new super team. Lebron said he plays to compete for chips, so far his Lakers tenure has been a disappointment.

Btw tighten up, I’m not with the clown shyt that you on breh
Again this is stupid because like I posted earlier the narrative around LeBron joining LA was:

"He's here to make movies"
"He's a 6'8 Kevin Hart"
"He has a better chance of winning an Emmy than a title in LA"

No one had expectations of anything other than MJ on the Wizards type end.

I mean even in 2020 they weren't the favorites to win the title, the Clippers were

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
But lebron was consistently better across 10 years, with more wins and finals appearances. I’m not the one arguing better regular season wins are better than a title, you are. The burden is on you to reconcile your comments about the heat and Celtics not having titles.
Lebron was not better than MJ in their 10 year peaks, how can forming super teams and still have a losing finals record be better than leading a dynasty with 2 3peats? If Lebron is your goat I’m cool with it but don’t shovel that propaganda over here.

Daps
Lebron was not better than MJ in their 10 year peaks, how can forming super teams and still have a losing finals record be better than leading a dynasty with 2 3peats? If Lebron is your goat I’m cool with it but don’t shovel that propaganda over here.

By the metrics you wanna use to say the Celtics and Heat had a better 6. Lebron had a better 10. If you wanna retract your previous statements you’re welcome to.