Lebron’s tenure in LA has been a failure and it’s time for it to end

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Because some of us know where this energy comes from

It’s Kobe fans who had to accept that no one rates him over Lebron. That debate ended. Then Bron picks their team. Yall emotions all messed up. So yall do this passive aggressive thing and nitpick.

I’ve seen Kobe/laker fans complain bron made them give up Ingram and that core, to this day. Even after a ring.

So yea. Kobe is relevant bc only a fanbase that delusional can bring this type of energy
Don’t project your ire of Kobe fans on me please, good brother.
Bringing up Kobe to defend Bron is still wild, not matter how you or anyone else feels.
Because some of us know where this energy comes from

It’s Kobe fans who had to accept that no one rates him over Lebron. That debate ended. Then Bron picks their team. Yall emotions all messed up. So yall do this passive aggressive thing and nitpick.

I’ve seen Kobe/laker fans complain bron made them give up Ingram and that core, to this day. Even after a ring.

So yea. Kobe is relevant bc only a fanbase that delusional can bring this type of energy.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Bron faced five All-NBA players in bubble, Jordan didn't do that in any of his six title runs :mjlol:

One old tweet from some random cac with 0 likes = a widely held conclusion? :dead:
shyt is wild. You can find anything on the Internet to confirm your bias. And do this posting something from 2020 from a nobody in that supposed to mean some sort of proof.

. This site is so ass at times. No one is going to give a fukk about none of that shyt 10 to 20 years from now.

Daps
shyt is wild. You can find anything on the Internet to confirm your bias. And do this posting something from 2020 from a nobody in that supposed to mean some sort of proof.

. This site is so ass at times. No one is going to give a fukk about none of that shyt 10 to 20 years from now.
You still in here crying a day later :heh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this fakkit @madness daps lebron posts more than miami heat posts :mjlol:

For every 30 posts this weirdo only daps 2 Heat posts

The LGBT cult is deeper than team support.

uqXmN8X.gif

He a Heat fan but he was rooting for the Lakers in the 2020 finals. That’s all you need to know.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
If the Lakers won the 2020 title under normal circumstances this run wouldn’t have felt as disjointed as it has in my opinion.:yeshrug: All the extra stuff that comes with having Bron on the team is apart of the deal when he comes to your team everyone knows this