LEt me get on my Swagnificent shyt for a second

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Beg my pardon but I'm high on a tuesday night and i want to make some bold swagnificent predictions with no real evidence :mjlit:
i think tua tagavoiloa is gonna be the best quarterback in football history :homer:
now i admit ive barely watched tua play at all this season :credtomobbinfms: and when ive seen him theyve been up by damn near eighty :freddie:
but just how he played in his debut in a championship game :questioningroc: and the way hes played so far :questioningroc:
of course the best football player will be from hawaii the home of the pro bowl :peterparker:
has to be a storybook career in the works :smugdraper:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If you gon
2gx1rbo.jpg
smoke that Pineapple Express
nh017l.jpg

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
If I didnt like you, you'd be gettin called a ho nikka on a tuesday night too :martin:

the unmitigated gall to use that smiley in reference to this nikka :gucci:
:whoa: breh your team has an opportunity to have a classic game against the future GOAT, tht could be a kodak moment :kodakmoment:​

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel bad for people who take college football results seriously.

If a guy is a superstar in college, he won't be very good in the NFL. The biggest NFL stars typically get overlooked in college (i.e. Alvin Kamara, JJ Watt, Antonio Brown, Tom Brady, etc.).

Tua lacks the physical tools to be elite in the NFL. His skill set is that of a mediocre NFL QB.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

If a guy is a superstar in college, he won't be very good in the NFL. The biggest NFL stars typically get overlooked in college (i.e. Alvin Kamara, JJ Watt, Antonio Brown, Tom Brady, etc.).

Tua lacks the physical tools to be elite in the NFL. His skill set is that of a mediocre NFL QB.
:laff:Do you try to be this stupid or is it just natural?

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

the baseless prediction GAWD is in here to reverse bless tua :makeitrain:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just contradicted yourself with your Saquon prediction :dead:

Seriously why do you do this to yourself :ehh:

There are always outliers. The rule still holds to be generally true. Go to the NFL Top 100 list and look at the top 10-20 players (who I would say are the superstars of the NFL). Only 2-3 in the top 20 were superstars in college (i.e. Julio Jones and Todd Gurley). The rest were barely known in college. In general they were guys who were overlooked in college.

Then go and look up the list of heisman winners for the last 20 years and outside of Cam Newton and Charles Woodson, you'll be hard pressed to find any others that became superstars in the NFL. Most heisman winners were either complete busts or average NFL players.