come on its done

Daps
Reppin
NULL
decided to watch him start for the first time today
scored two plays in :mjlol:
already hqs an 80 yard td :mjlol:
come on its done

Guys with his type of college success never become great in the NFL.

The more success he has like what you saw today the more likely he'll be a dissapointment in the league.

Last edited:

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Guys with his type of college success never become great in the NFL.

The more success he has luke what you saw today the more likely he'll be a dissapointment in the league.
:mjlol: you say this like players who are less successful in college have more of a chance to play well in the nfl.
highly successful college players are the MOST likely to play well in the nfl. most of them dont make the transition but more highly successful college players do than any other type.
you gonna act like deion sanders wasnt great in college? charles woodson? aaron rodgers? barry sanders?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: you say this like players who are less successful in college have more of a chance to play well in the nfl.
highly successful college players are the MOST likely to play well in the nfl. most of them dont make the transition but more highly successful college players do than any other type.
you gonna act like deion sanders wasnt great in college? charles woodson? aaron rodgers? barry sanders?

Go look up the last 20 heisman winners.

Being the most dominant college player simply doesn't correlate with NFL success.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Go look up the last 20 heisman winners.

Being the most dominant college player simply doesn't correlate with NFL success.
who said shyt about a heisman :klingonjordan:
they gave heismans to bradford and jason white. its a joke
theres no guarantee tua will win a heisman so i dont even know why youre speaking on it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
who said shyt about a heisman :klingonjordan:
they gave heismans to bradford and jason white. its a joke
theres no guarantee tua will win a heisman so i dont even know why youre speaking on it

I mentioned heisman because that is typically awarded to the top player in college football. And as long as Tua stays healthy he will easily win the heisman this year. His numbers are stupid. Far ahead of almost every other recent heisman winner and his team is ranked #1.

Its Tua's award to lose.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I mentioned heisman because that is typically awarded to the top player in college football. And as long as Tua stays healthy he will easily win the heisman this year. His numbers are stupid. Far ahead of almost every other recent heisman winner and his team is ranked #1.

Its Tua's award to lose.
haskins and grier are gonna have stupid numbers this year too. last year tua wouldve easily won and in most years i think but 2018 is really stacked at the top with qb talent. hes the favorite but its not foregone.

i usually have issues with who they give the heisman to. its not at all a good indicator for future success but that doesnt mean college success in general isnt.