Lethal weapon tv show...are we too old for this shyt?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
they missed out on their chance for the total facial reconstruction surgery angle :lolbron:

the show's gonna be centered around bailey and her new suicidal white female cop partner :mjgrin:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
It's a wrap. Riggs was the show. This is awful news, the show will not be as good. I don't even know if ill watch It anymore. Wayans and Crawford were perfect for this series. The show was them. Now with half of that gone they won't be able to recover. Stifler lol

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
It had a good run for 2 seasons. The best out of the movie-to-tv reboots. Seeing that Murtaugh is a captain now, I don't see how him and Riggs were going to be "partners" anyway. The new guy has a rough road ahead of him. This is very similar to when they did 24 with the black guy. 24 is always Kiefer Sutherland. No one else could take that role. Black guy did a decent job though.

For a reminder: minority report, rush hour, stargate, limitless are movie-to-tv reboots. Only stargate was successful. Limitless went for 2 seasons but no one cared.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It had a good run for 2 seasons. The best out of the movie-to-tv reboots. Seeing that Murtaugh is a captain now, I don't see how him and Riggs were going to be "partners" anyway. The new guy has a rough road ahead of him. This is very similar to when they did 24 with the black guy. 24 is always Kiefer Sutherland. No one else could take that role. Black guy did a decent job though.

For a reminder: minority report, rush hour, stargate, limitless are movie-to-tv reboots. Only stargate was successful. Limitless went for 2 seasons but no one cared.

Timeout. Didn’t stargate last a minute tho? In different iterations but I thought that show was on sci-fi channel for quite a bit.

And I loved minority report.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
10 seasons. 3 movies based on the show. That's why I said.

But I do have to correct myself. Stargate > Lethal Weapon > the others.

Yeah I peeped that after I responded:russ:

It’s on Netflix but dear white people is a really good tv adaptation. Probably better than the movie at this point

Edit: Mash is the most successful tho if we’re being real about it

noondawg

Pro
Daps
Like few people have said, Riggs and murtagh were the it factor of the show with that chemistry. Will give it a shot but can't see them capturing that fee twice. Was good while it lasted. Am I wrong when I say that the actor that was complaining about safe conditions was in fact wayans? Was it that bad?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Like few people have said, Riggs and murtagh were the it factor of the show with that chemistry. Will give it a shot but can't see them capturing that fee twice. Was good while it lasted. Am I wrong when I say that the actor that was complaining about safe conditions was in fact wayans? Was it that bad?

There’s a lot to it. Apparently there’s video and audio of what happened but no one has released it yet. Wayans had a complaint and reportedly some crew members quit