Lets be honest: "Middle East" name exists to cover up black origins

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Am I wrong? I mean you cant look at a map of Africa and the "Middle East" and not tell me that it should be considered one land:

map_MEA_t_930x660.gif

7a598d7b5c3fb120b1397ef16fe6a9a4.jpg

At the very least up to Iraq/Syria. Cacs wanna give blacks Sudan, Ethiopia and Somalia, but then wanna say Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt and Yemen were full of Arabs/white Jews?

:mjlol: :camby:

As close as Yemen is to Somalia and Ethiopia, they were Arabs with straight hair while the people closely adjacent to them were blacks with coiled hair? Even though its hotter in Saudi Arabia than most places in Africa? I cant buy it. And with this goes into the fact that ancient Jews, if they existed as the modern "Jews" suggest, HAD to be black. Cacs even slip up and lie and say Ham was cursed with black skin but then pretend as if the Canaanites who were the sons of Ham and also RIGHT BESIDE the Israelites, werent black? Am I wrong for this or on point?
:jbhmm:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Again with this hotep bullshyt, sorry but the 'original' Arab weren't black.

FYI most of the population of the middle east are Semites not Arabs (but they are related to Arabs) they were Arabised with the Muslim conquests, but you can find true Arabs in gulf peninsula especially in Saudi Arabia since Arabic is a central Semitic language that originated in the middle of Saudi Arabia.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky

FYI most of the population of the middle east are Semites not Arabs (but they are related to Arabs) they were Arabised with the Muslim conquests, but you can find true Arabs in gulf peninsula especially in Saudi Arabia since Arabic is a central Semitic language that originated in the middle of Saudi Arabia.
GTFFOH! Yes they were. The word Arap in turkish means black. The term arab comes from the turkish arap from what i have seen.

Last edited:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
GTFFOH! Yes they were. The word Arap in turkish means black. The term arab comes from the turkish arap IMO

:snoop:

No it's not, please educate yourself on the etymology of the word Arab before making stuff up.

"The word arab or arabah is probably derived from a Semitic root related to nomadism. In the Arabic language, the word arab (derived from i'rab), means "those who speak clearly" as contrast with ajam (those who speak indistincly)"

The origin of the word "Arab"

"The root of the word has many meanings in Semitic languages including desert, nomad, merchant, raven and comprehensible with all of these having varying degrees of relevance to the emergence of the name. It is also possible that some forms were metathetical from عبر ʿ-B-R "moving around", and hence, it is alleged, "nomadic.""

Arab (etymology) - Wikipedia

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Every name was invented including Africa.
I read somewhere that Africa was named after Leo Africanus?

I believe the land that is called "Africa" was called Akebulan in ancient times..

Egyptians didn't even call themselves Egyptians they called their land Khem or Kemet which means Black.

The Greeks named it Ethiopia wihich means burnt faces..

That land was called Cush or Abyssinia

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

This doesn't make any sense as Arabs ARE Semites. Secondly very early scholars conform the appearance of very dark skinned Arabs. They weren't African but they were "black."