Lets be honest: "Middle East" name exists to cover up black origins

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
This is the link to actual study about the Natufians.

The genetic structure of the world's first farmers | bioRxiv

And about their affinity:

"However, no affinity of Natufians to sub-Saharan Africans is evident in our genome-wide analysis, as present-day sub-Saharan Africans do not share more alleles with Natufians than with other ancient Eurasians (Extended Data Table 1). (We could not test for a link to present-day North Africans, who owe most of their ancestry to back-migration from Eurasia)"

From the study we know that Natufians are much closer to other Eurasian groups than to Africans, the blog I gave you is very good and the all the information there is sourced.

A bunch a cacs and asians are the authority of black history now? With 100% no doubt of what they're saying? :scust:

No one is saying they're "black" as in African (another cac term). We're saying in appearance. Which really cant be denied...

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
A bunch a cacs and asians are the authority of black history now? With 100% no doubt of what they're saying? :scust:

No one is saying they're "black" as in African (another cac term). We're saying in appearance. Which really cant be denied...

I respectfully disagree with your definition of black, black for me is just not about skin color but its about ancestry too, any person with significant african ancestry is black to me.

That is why I don't consider for example dravidians black, even though their skin is black.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
I respectfully disagree with your definition of black, black for me is just not about skin color but its about ancestry too, any person with significant african ancestry is black to me.

That is why I don't consider for example dravidians black, even though their skin is black.

My overarching point is that the original "Arabs" werent what we see today but were dark skinned people. Arguing the semantical definition of what "black" is, is not my point.

Nobody calls the Indian subcontinent anything like they do the "Middle East". :rudy:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I think what he's saying is the Middle East isn't a continent? Except much of it is it's own continental plate...

tectonic-plates-map-world.png

I also have no idea what OP is talking about.

And I don't think it really matters either.

Exactly. Thanks.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
So what. 200 million years ago everything was connected anyway. The middle east is a part of Asia too.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The name doesn't come from any sort of technical consideration of continents or tectonic plates.
It's just a result of the "western" outlook being Euro-centric. Same reason the Prime Meridian runs through England.

To Europe the Levant wasn't south (Africa), wasnt far east (China), but it was east; hence middle east.

Now we're just stuck with it :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Am I wrong? I mean you cant look at a map of Africa and the "Middle East" and not tell me that it should be considered one land:

map_MEA_t_930x660.gif

7a598d7b5c3fb120b1397ef16fe6a9a4.jpg

At the very least up to Iraq/Syria. Cacs wanna give blacks Sudan, Ethiopia and Somalia, but then wanna say Saudi Arabia, Israel, Egypt and Yemen were full of Arabs/white Jews?

:mjlol: :camby:

As close as Yemen is to Somalia and Ethiopia, they were Arabs with straight hair while the people closely adjacent to them were blacks with coiled hair? Even though its hotter in Saudi Arabia than most places in Africa? I cant buy it. And with this goes into the fact that ancient Jews, if they existed as the modern "Jews" suggest, HAD to be black. Cacs even slip up and lie and say Ham was cursed with black skin but then pretend as if the Canaanites who were the sons of Ham and also RIGHT BESIDE the Israelites, werent black? Am I wrong for this or on point?
:jbhmm:

With this I agree. Places like Sumeria and Caldea which I don't believe to have been in the motherland was most definitely black. Weren't the Phoenicians black as well?