Lets be honest: "Middle East" name exists to cover up black origins

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
This doesn't make any sense as Arabs ARE Semites. Secondly very early scholars conform the appearance of very dark skinned Arabs. They weren't African but they were "black."

Semites as in they belonged to other Semite groups rather than Arabs, like Assyrians and such.

And true Arabs like the Saudis were always dark skinned but not black.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Semites as in they belonged to other Semite groups rather than Arabs, like Assyrians and such.

And true Arabs like the Saudis were always dark skinned but not black.

"Semites" are just a language group which also includes Arabs. I think what you mean is northern Middle Easterners who did not carry the J lineages early on. And if you mean not black in terms of African then I agree but the earliest Saudis were black in appearance.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
"Semites" are just a language group which also includes Arabs. I think what you mean is northern Middle Easterners who did not carry the J lineages early on. And if you mean not black in terms of African then I agree but the earliest Saudis were black in appearance.

Just like I said these northern Middle Easterner or levantines spoke other Semitic languages before Arabization of the region, and FYI a lot of levantines group carry halogroup J and it didn't necessary come from Arabs.

What is your definition of black? :patrice:

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Just like I said these northern Middle Easterner or levantines spoke other Semitic languages before Arabization of the region, and FYI a lot of levantines group carry halogroup J.

What is your definition of black? :patrice:

I agree that they spoke another Semitic language. My only disagreement is that you seem to separate Semitic people and Arabs.

Yes, the people in the Levant carry J in large freqencies now. But from what I've seen especially the recent study on farmers in the Levant during the neolithic is that the region was filled with African E linages. Also the Nafuturians who colonized the region were African or at least partially African, they too carried E in large frequencies.

I based my opinions on this here. Which is why I say the argument of the earliest population of the southern Middle East being "black" should not be looked at as "hotep" because unlike with MANY hotep arguments there are actually good peer-reviewed and PRIMARY sources that supports this argument. Both sides have good arguments.

As for my definition of "black." If we're going by "black" in its most technical definition then I prefer to use "African descent" instead as "black" can get wishy washy.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
agree that they spoke another Semitic language. My only disagreement is that you seem to separate Semitic people and Arabs.

I should have worded my post more clearly, I didn't mean to separate them from Arabs after all they are all Semite, in fact I did say this in my original post you quoted: (but they are related to Arabs)

What I really meant which we agree on is that levantines spoke other Semitic languages before Arabization.

based my opinions on this here. Which is why I say the argument of the earliest population of the southern Middle East being "black" should not be looked at as "hotep" because unlike with MANY hotep arguments there are actually good peer-reviewed and PRIMARY sources that supports this argument. Both sides have good arguments.

Southern Middle East I assume you talking about the gulf countries, all the middle eastern group including levantines carry some african ancestry, it can range between 5% to 15%, it can even reach 20% or more in parts of Yemen and Oman, part of this African ancestry these population carry is very very old, does that make them black IMO no.

As for my definition of "black." If we're going by "black" in its most technical definition then I prefer to use "African descent" instead as "black" can get wishy washy.

Honestly that that is way too broad a definition, I don't see Arabs or ancient Middle eastern as black just because they carry some african ancestry.

P.S: they way you are talking about halogroups and how certain groups are African or partially African because they carry E lineage is a bit simplistic.

I was a bit confused about Nafuturians I think you mean Natufians you can learn about them from this blog, the owner is a somali who knows about these stuff better than you and me.

http://anthromadness.blogspot.my/2016/06/pca-admixture-results-for-natufians.html?m=1

http://anthromadness.blogspot.my/2016/07/natufians-were-dark-skinned.html?m=1

http://anthromadness.blogspot.my/2016/07/davids-treemix-results-for-natufians.html?m=1

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
That is 9 page thread but I will look through it, I might learn something.

The majority of my arguments are on the front page.

But to address you keep bringing up modern Levantines when I am talking about the ancient ones. Of course modern Levantines are not black. Also my views on haplogroups being "simplest" it seems I didn't elaborate. The Natufians showing high frequencies of E indicates that they have African ancestry. Hell certain sources even address that they originated directed from Africa. But thats for another time.

Anyways, I would prefer another source over a Somali blogger.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I read somewhere that Africa was named after Leo Africanus?

I believe the land that is called "Africa" was called Akebulan in ancient times..

Egyptians didn't even call themselves Egyptians they called their land Khem or Kemet which means Black.

The Greeks named it Ethiopia wihich means burnt faces..

That land was called Cush or Abyssinia

Ancient Sumerians as well called themselves Blackheads as they were black. The straight hair and sometime pointy nose comes from the Asian invasions of the Aryans.

White people are originally from Asia

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:snoop:

No they aren't.

Yes they did they migrated to Europe breh the original inhabitants of Europe were Africans. The oldest known white skeleton was found in Asia they migrated over the caucus (spelt it wrong) mountains into Europe down to India.

You do Russia is considered Asia too

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Again with this hotep bullshyt, sorry but the 'original' Arab weren't black.

FYI most of the population of the middle east are Semites not Arabs (but they are related to Arabs) they were Arabised with the Muslim conquests, but you can find true Arabs in gulf peninsula especially in Saudi Arabia since Arabic is a central Semitic language that originated in the middle of Saudi Arabia.

Whats Hotep about trying to understand a truth from a lie? When I say "black" I dont mean African. I mean in appearance. And like someone said, that was named after some euro cac just like America was. My over all point was that those who are in the Middle East now, descend from invaders and are not the original inhabitants of the land. Thats why there are indigenous black looking communities throughout the middle east. Nothing hotep about it.

Also, if black people didnt get darker skin than the rest of the world because of a hotter environment (Saudi Arabia is hotter than ALOT of places in Africa) than what was it?

I think what he's saying is the Middle East isn't a continent? Except much of it is it's own continental plate...

Well then theres the fact that "the Middle East" isnt considered a continent, not to mention India and quite possibly another country or two going by the picture you brought was also on its own continental plate but not given its own name like the "Middle East"

I also have no idea what OP is talking about.

And I don't think it really matters either.

Lil something called exposing the whitewashing of certain regions. They tried it with Ethiopia, and tried/try it with Egypt as well. My contention is the whole "Middle East" had people who appeared black in appearance while modern view is its the so called Arabs who are the original inhabitants of the land. I think its important to know how much Arabs/whites have historically fukked people of our persuasion throughout history. Then again, I dont know if you're black or not
:yeshrug:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
The Natufians showing high frequencies of E indicates that they have African ancestry.

This is the link to actual study about the Natufians.

The genetic structure of the world's first farmers | bioRxiv

And about their affinity:

"However, no affinity of Natufians to sub-Saharan Africans is evident in our genome-wide analysis, as present-day sub-Saharan Africans do not share more alleles with Natufians than with other ancient Eurasians (Extended Data Table 1). (We could not test for a link to present-day North Africans, who owe most of their ancestry to back-migration from Eurasia)"

From the study we know that Natufians are much closer to other Eurasian groups than to Africans, the blog I gave you is very good and all the information there is sourced.