lets compare michael vick and tony romo stats

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Both sportscenter and first take didn't say shyt about Romo being benched, but brought up Vick being benched. Thankfully the SC guys didn't agree that that's the answer

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
michael vick
10 total tds and 8 ints, 5 fumbles lost

tony romo
9 tds 14 ints 2 fumbles lost

eagles record 3-4
cowboys record 3-4

only one qb is on the hot seat and is talked about as being replaced by a friggin rookie:beli:, while the other qb has a serviceable veteran qb backup but nothing is being said

CISM!!
:salute:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Reid will do anything to keep his job...fire Juan last week, bench Vick this week, next week ???. If Vick gets benched it should be at the same time Reid gets fired and just start rebuilding from scratch. We thought this was a win now team but obv its not. If we gonna keep trying to win then Reid needs to go. If were gonna go from scratch then Vick and Reid need to go. There's no win now scenario that includes only Vick sitting

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It's always like that. The media will go on and on about how terrible a QB Vick is, how he can't read coverage or blitzes, and how he's trying to do too much. I mean did yall see the TD pass Romo threw to Jason Pierre Paul?

Meanwhile, Romo is somwhere saying :

tumblr_m654d41usf1qaqaec.gif

:krs:

tumblr_m654e3OGN91qaqaec.gif

:rudy:
tumblr_m654f47OVc1qaqaec.gif

:smugfavre:

Save those gifs for someone that doesn't have a career QB rating of 95, and had their best season just last year.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
People Delusionally Think Romo Is Tom Brady Status, That False Allure Keeps Him From Being Benched

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: im tired of hearing everyone scream cism. Its that everyone has the win now mentality, no fan wants to hear "rebuilding phase". Its obvious that the way vick is playing they are not gonna go far, and its partially his fault that hes getting heat. Fans had high expectations because of his "dynasty"
comments, so now people want to see if nick foles will give them a better chance to win. Im a HUGE Romo fan and i defended him as an elite qb, but this season hes looking :flabbynsick: and i cant deny hes fools gold :to:. But we all know what orton has to offer and it doesnt compare to romo. Romo still gives us the better chance to win

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Save those gifs for someone that doesn't have a career QB rating of 95, and had their best season just last year.
And even during his best season he still couldn't win a meaningful game in December :sitdown:
:rudy: im tired of hearing everyone scream cism. Its that everyone has the win now mentality, no fan wants to hear "rebuilding phase".
So its not racism that every black QB not named RG3 will be benched if there team doesn't have a winning record. But the majority of mediocre white QB's get years to learn the position. Matt Cassell, Matt Hassellback. How many years was Hassellback in the league before he finally got good for 2/3yrs?
Matt Shaub was a nobody for the majority of his career, then got good.
Name a single QB with pigment that gets those types of shots.
Brady Quinn... Colt McCoy? All these dudes I just named had a longer leash than Vick in Philly. None of them including ROMO has accomplished as much as Vick either. But like you said, its a win now mentality. I do recall Dallas having a career bum as a backup over the last few seasons. Whats his name, the old Detroit QB. He came in and outplayed Romo. What happened to win now? Romo, 1 playoff win in his career. 1 or 2 playoff games in his career. Where's this win now mentality you was yappin about?
Its obvious that the way vick is playing they are not gonna go far, and its partially his fault that hes getting heat. Fans had high expectations because of his "dynasty"
comments, so now people want to see if nick foles will give them a better chance to win.
First off, it was Vince Young who first said Dream Team and then the media tried to make a big deal out of it. Like if that wasn't what we all were thinking before he said it :rudy:
Now the dynasty thing, it did look like that was a possibility, and everyone thought that.
He didn't make ppl think that, we all assumed they would be good. But your putting something extra on the black man. Like if what we all thought is taboo to say? So bench him? You say they not gonna get very far with how Vick plays? They got the same record as your favorite team does, is it white privilege then that gives Phony Homo a pass? Lets give Kyle Orton a shot then, Romo has been playing like this every year, its clear they can't win with Romo.... right :wtb:
Im a HUGE Romo fan and i defended him as an elite qb, but this season hes looking :flabbynsick: and i cant deny hes fools gold :to:. But we all know what orton has to offer and it doesnt compare to romo. Romo still gives us the better chance to win
And by better chance you mean what exactly? When was the last time you had a winning record with Romo as your starter?
And when you did, you made the playoffs the only time in his career. And he beat an eagle team they beat the week before. A division opponent.
Familiarity played a role in that win. The next week, well. That sums up Romo's career.
He's looking flabby n sick this year, but not all the previous years when he would be damn near the SOLE REASON they would lose all there games in December?
Like, I can't think of another QB in the league (maybe league history) who has lost more games in December than Romo. Thats the month where real elite clutch players shine. Funny, Romo ALWAYS FALTERS DURING THOSE MONTHS when the games matter the MOST. Meanwhile, Kyle Orton should have a better December record. Has been farther in the playoffs then Romo
But your still feeding us this bullshyt of Romo gives you the better chance to win even tho you just said yourself that Romo is :flabbynsick:

Wake the fukk up, then get the fukk outta hurr :bustback: