lets compare michael vick and tony romo stats

ecks12

Pro
Daps
Reppin
>_>
Good thread, I was about to make a similar one yesterday after the Cowboys-Giants game.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We kinda did shyt on Donovan. Its in our nature up here :ld:

He held us down for 12 odd years...but, I never forgave him for botching the Superbowl :manny: And that one year Jeff Garcia was killing shyt, Donovan somewhat got on my nerves trying to rush a come back & ruin the team chemistry :beli:

Funny how that SB is always remembered as one that Donovan botched, while Reid gets a complete pass. Reid always played far more conservative and ran the ball more whenever the backups came in. If Reid plays the SB like that instead of having Donovan throw 50+ times against that renowned Pats D with an injured TO as his only option then maybe he wouldn't have "botched" that SB. I predict that the same thing happens here. McCoy gonna get 20+ carries a game with Foles under center. :smh:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Funny how that SB is always remembered as one that Donovan botched, while Reid gets a complete pass. Reid always played far more conservative and ran the ball more whenever the backups came in. If Reid plays the SB like that instead of having Donovan throw 50+ times against that renowned Pats D with an injured TO as his only option then maybe he wouldn't have "botched" that SB. I predict that the same thing happens here. McCoy gonna get 20+ carries a game with Foles under center. :smh:

Oh...fukk Andy Reid too. That goes without saying :skip:

McNabb catches alot of heat for that because he played like a hoe. Whole year he was tossing beautiful spirals to TO, making it look easy, only to get the end, throw 3 interceptions & throw up all over the sidelines. Throwing up breh....really :comeon: The pressure got to him...He was scared :pacspit:

3784052_o.gif

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
The difference here is.. Vick's team just lost 30 to 17.. Romo on the other hand, despite throwing 4 interceptions in the first half, and being down 23-0, lead his team back and even had the lead and a chance to win with the game coming down to the very last play.

Romo will always make mistakes and have these kinds of games, but he will also give you the best chance to win. There's no way you can tell me that Kyle Orton is a better option than Tony Romo.

And to those who say Romo should be out in Dallas.. how? What options do they have that's better? And if you say "Well they gotta draft someone".. only on rare occasions does taking a quarterback high work out. I'll take Romo over Ponder, Locker, Tannehill, Brady frickin' Quinn.. etc.

BTW.. Vick being possibly benched is a big story because, y'know there's actually rumors that Reid is contemplating doing it. Jerry aint gonna make that decision.

Plus, Romo is on the hot seat with the media.. http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8565540/dallas-cowboys-need-plan-exit-strategy-tony-romo

:stopitslime:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh...fukk Andy Reid too. That goes without saying :skip:

McNabb catches alot of heat for that because he played like a hoe. Whole year he was tossing beautiful spirals to TO, making it look easy, only to get the end, throw 3 interceptions & throw up all over the sidelines. Throwing up breh....really :comeon: The pressure got to him...He was scared :pacspit:

3784052_o.gif

At some point people are gonna look back at that Pats D and realize that they were all about shutting down elite QBs. I guess "hoe"=Manning, McNair, Warner, Gannon because they put up similar and inferior efforts versus that Pats D. After seeing all those guys fare the way they did against that D and after only having Donovan throw it 30 times per game in the playoffs and with TO on one leg Andy said "fukk all that go out there and throw it 50 times darkie!" and Donovan is at fault. :what: No QB in the leauge would have fared better in that spot.

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:why:

Why don't you throw Phillip Rivers in the conversation as well?

9 INT 5 FUM 2-4 record

Rivers was shyt last year AND this year. Romo gets shytted on constantly especially since he plays for the Cowboys. Romo is not in the hot seat because Jerry Jones believes in him. Vick plays in Philly where the fans are more critical...didn't Vick replace a black QB himself?

As a Cowboys fans, fans have been very critical of Romo, Jerry Jones just doesn't listen

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The difference here is.. Vick's team just lost 30 to 17.. Romo on the other hand, despite throwing 4 interceptions in the first half, and being down 23-0, lead his team back and even had the lead and a chance to win with the game coming down to the very last play.

Romo will always make mistakes and have these kinds of games, but he will also give you the best chance to win. There's no way you can tell me that Kyle Orton is a better option than Tony Romo.

And to those who say Romo should be out in Dallas.. how? What options do they have that's better? And if you say "Well they gotta draft someone".. only on rare occasions does taking a quarterback high work out. I'll take Romo over Ponder, Locker, Tannehill, Brady frickin' Quinn.. etc.

BTW.. Vick being possibly benched is a big story because, y'know there's actually rumors that Reid is contemplating doing it. Jerry aint gonna make that decision.

Plus, Romo is on the hot seat with the media.. Dallas Cowboys need to plan exit strategy from Tony Romo - ESPN Dallas

Vick lost to a 7-0 team and made no mistakes

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Plus, Romo is on the hot seat with the media.. Dallas Cowboys need to plan exit strategy from Tony Romo - ESPN Dallas

:skip: Dallas would not have been down 23-0 if it wasnt for Romo's 3 early picks. Vick lead his team in comebacks in previous weeks only for the defense to give it up. :skip: So Romo can make mistakes but Vick can't :skip:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I've always though Vick was overrated and never understood the hate for Romo. Yeah he has his moments but realistically who out there is a better option for the Cowboys. And Vick has gotten praised for years until recently but i think him and Romo have the same amount of playoff victories if im not mistaken.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I've always though Vick was overrated and never understood the hate for Romo. Yeah he has his moments but realistically who out there is a better option for the Cowboys. And Vick has gotten praised for years until recently but i think him and Romo have the same amount of playoff victories if im not mistaken.

Well you are mistaken

Now moving along with the Romo talk.
I'm very happy to see that there is a large amount of people who can't see Phony Homo for what he is
He's fool's gold
How many years do you have to watch this guy NOT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS before you stop giving him credit for being a top QB?
Best chance to win?
Andy Dalton made the playoffs last year with a bengals team that was underneath the gutter
They finally got rid of Carson Palmer, they go to the playoffs
Phony Homo? He got playmakers on both sides of the ball
His teams are never "horribly" injured like there rivals for the most part
He just falls short. In your minds, Tony Romo >>> McNabb career
Some could probably pull up numbers to support that???
But we all know Romo can't hold McNabb's jock strap
Ditto with Vick

But if we wanna keep putting this scrub on a pedi-stool? go right ahead
Keep on losing, see if I care :skip:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:wtf: Vick had more playoffs victories in his 2nd year than Romo has had for most of his natural life.
Michael Vick Playoffs Game Log - Pro-Football-Reference.com
some of you guys are just ridiculous

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
obama_applause_2.gif

-Wasn't people on ESPN this morning blaming the sht that happen to Romo yesterday on Dez Bryant??
-Anybody remember a few years ago when Tim Hasselback was on ESPN saying how most teams should take a chance on Brady Quinn rather than Michael Vick??

The Cowboys receivers have ALWAYS been blamed for Romo's fukk ups his entire career. Roy Williams, TO, Dez, you name it. I just think they don't respect his ass cuz he's always been sucked off by the coach, Jerry Jones and his legion of dikkryders. I'm enjoying it though :heh: fukk the Cowboys.

Redskins4Life :birdman:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Ok so he got two and Romo got one. Huge difference there. And wasn't one of these guys the first pick in the draft while the other was an undrafted free agent.

Vick hasn't won a playoff game in almost 10 years. Hearing folk cling to those 2 wins is :russ:. Especially when you consider he didn't play that well in the playoffs. Romo was asked to do more and still put up better numbers...but folk still blaming him for a botched snap...What does fielding a snap have to do with QB play?

Vick has had one good season in his career. shyt on Romo all you want but he's had a far better career and has been more consistent.