lets compare michael vick and tony romo stats

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read this on Rotoworld

A source with knowledge of the situation tells Profootballtalk.com that Eagles coach Andy Reid has been considering benching Michael Vick since the halfway point of last season.
The Eagles started last season 3-6, and Reid was reportedly "hoping" Vince Young would play well enough to supplant Vick as the starter. Young didn't come close to meeting Reid's expectations, of course, so he was forced to turn back to Vick. Per PFT's Mike Florio, it's becoming a "foregone conclusion" that Vick won't be back with Philadelphia in 2013 at his $15.5 million salary. It's expected that the Eagles will release Vick "right after the Super Bowl."

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So its not racism that every black QB not named RG3 will be benched if there team doesn't have a winning record. But the majority of mediocre white QB's get years to learn the position. Matt Cassell, Matt Hassellback. How many years was Hassellback in the league before he finally got good for 2/3yrs?
Matt Shaub was a nobody for the majority of his career, then got good.
Name a single QB with pigment that gets those types of shots.
Brady Quinn... Colt McCoy? All these dudes I just named had a longer leash than Vick in Philly. None of them including ROMO has accomplished as much as Vick either.

First off, it was Vince Young who first said Dream Team and then the media tried to make a big deal out of it. Lets give Kyle Orton a shot then, Romo has been playing like this every year, its clear they can't win with Romo.... right :wtb:

And by better chance you mean what exactly?
He's looking flabby n sick this year, but not all the previous years when he would be damn near the SOLE REASON they would lose all there games in December?
:

:beli: Hasselbeck was behind brett farve for 2 years, then immediately started for the seahawks and was good. Hasselbeck has been to a superbowl and is easily the most underrated qb over the last 10 years:upsetfavre:. Matt shaub was a backup in atl and when he went to houston and had 1 mediocre year. Cheifs fans cheered when Matt Cassel was knocked out. Them other dudes dont have anyone else on their team to take over. Orton is also underrated but rex grossman was the starter for that bears team in the playoffs. He is white anyway so dont say that romo hasnt been benched cause romo is white:comeon:. Its 2012 its way past the time to use cism as an excuse, u can but im not.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
And even during his best season he still couldn't win a meaningful game in December :sitdown:

28-42 299 1 0 - Lose to Cards in OT on a 50 yard passing play
21-31 321 4 0 - Lose to Giants by 3, D gives up over 500 yards
23-30 249 3-0 - Win against Bucs
0-2 0 0 0 - Lose to Eagles, played about 3 minutes

60% 869 8 0 last December. What a fukking bum.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: Hasselbeck was behind brett farve for 2 years, then immediately started for the seahawks and was good. Hasselbeck has been to a superbowl and is easily the most underrated qb over the last 10 years:upsetfavre:. Matt shaub was a backup in atl and when he went to houston and had 1 mediocre year. Cheifs fans cheered when Matt Cassel was knocked out. Them other dudes dont have anyone else on their team to take over. Orton is also underrated but rex grossman was the starter for that bears team in the playoffs. He is white anyway so dont say that romo hasnt been benched cause romo is white:comeon:. Its 2012 its way past the time to use cism as an excuse, u can but im not.

Surely you jest. Hasselbeck looked solid for about 5 years because of who?????

maybe you left him out on purpose...

SHAUN ALEXANDER was beasting in Seattle from 01 to about 05 which coincidentally, was Hasselbeck's peak years...

Shaun was the man in Seattle, not Hasselbeck and he and Holmgrem owe that dude a lot.

Matt's been butt sweat since he got hurt in 08 and since yall love QB ratings so much, I believe his is lower than Vick's.

And racism is over in 2012 huh???? :childplease:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lets not forget, Romo been doing this shyt year after year
Then the next year he's still talked about as if they are superbowl contenders :smh:

No, Romo gets called out by usually a black person. Then the news reports it and THEN the discussion is discussed.
Before the comment, he's being herald as a top 5 QB.
Then the comment happens... then he'll prove it by upping his game (or lack there of)
Then the media will be quiet til the next game. He'll beat the browns by 6pts and the media will be like "Wow, you see how he brought the cowboys back.. THATS WHY HE'S ELITE YALL, ******S CAN'T DO THAT"

Well lets name all the white QB's who are under REAL pressure to perform.

Matt Cassell somehow is still in this league, and he got paid more than Jason Campbell ever did :comeon:

Matt Flynn did too, never played a down :whew:

Matthew Stafford is Romo Jr. but is too young to be under fire

Sam Bradford was a high pick, and they passed up RG3 to KEEP HIM even tho he hasn't done shyt but have a good 8gm stretch one year

Alex Smith :snoop:

Matt Ryan is basically on a team that is top to bottom better than dallas teams, but they can't win a single playoff game just like Phony Homo
But when D.McNabb struggled, they couldn't wait to let him go instantly
Did I say McNabb, substitute McNabb for V.Young who isn't on a team right now like Tebow is :yeshrug:

Jason Campbell can't get a starting job, but Cassel, Weeden, basically every rookie this year including the nikkaz NOT Named RG3

Carson Palmer, they got rid of Campbell for this guy who been out the league for years, and sucked when he last played in it :wtf:

Phillip fukking Rivers, not even gonna speak on his horrible ass.

Skeleton & Kolb, only reason you hear anything is because they both suck. But its not "we need to go in another direction" its "can Skeleton be the man, or Kolb who already defeated McNabb"

Ryan "I'm rich bytch" Fitzpatrick

Tim fukking Hassellback

I forgot they finally benched cassell for Brady fukking Quinn :hula: I'm sure he's deserving over more proven talent like *insert negro here*

Christian Ponder hasn't impressed me at all. He managed to not give a few games away this year. But he never really WON games like that. He did do that once or twice this year, but has come back to his "reality"

The ONLY white QB under any fire from the media is Joe Flacco
And he's been a GREAT QB since he's been in the league. I think he's fukkin a black chick or somethin. Cuz I never understood why he got any hate at all

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

YBE

Banned
Daps
It was cool when the Eagles did the same shyt to a far more accomplished and less turnover prone Donovan just over 2 years ago though right? :rudy:

I said when Vick got the starting job that Reid was just gonna ride another black qb into the ground and let him take the blame for it. Now that it's Vick nikkas can finally see shyt for what it is. :snoop:

We kinda did shyt on Donovan. Its in our nature up here :ld:

He held us down for 12 odd years...but, I never forgave him for botching the Superbowl :manny: And that one year Jeff Garcia was killing shyt, Donovan somewhat got on my nerves trying to rush a come back & ruin the team chemistry :beli:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile, Kyle Orton should have a better December record. Has been farther in the playoffs then Romo
But your still feeding us this bullshyt of Romo gives you the better chance to win even tho you just said yourself that Romo is :flabbynsick:

Wake the fukk up, then get the fukk outta hurr :bustback:

Orton has never thrown a pass in the playoffs

Romo in December > Orton in December
Romo in December > Orton's career
Romo in the playoffs > Orton's career

But then again I'm dealing with a :troll: who pretended to be dead and posted as his "wife"

zopaco317

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SHAUN ALEXANDER was beasting in Seattle from 01 to about 05 which coincidentally, was Hasselbeck's peak years...

Shaun was the man in Seattle, not Hasselbeck and he and Holmgrem owe that dude a lot.

Matt's been butt sweat since he got hurt in 08 and since yall love QB ratings so much, I believe his is lower than Vick's.

U right about shaun alexander and holmgren, but hasselbeck was consistent from 2001 until he was hurt in 08 and he is playing decent this year. I never said racism is over i said using it as an excuse is weak.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
I don't give a fukk who hasselback was behind, and I'm not discrediting what he accomplished during "those years"
What is being discussed is how he is starting NOW. Or how he kept his job for so long in Seattle. You talking about 2001-5 which is a lifetime ago.
Yet Matt still here. He did win like 2gms this year, I guess he's still good then
Vince Young didn't have a coach who liked him enough to bring him from team A to Team B and start him. He could win games, go to the playoffs, win more. doesn't matter. And since its a trend, its something to take a look at. Might even call it racist.

Na mean, this nikka tried to act as if Racism doesn't play a role because he doesn't want to acknowledge it :what:
Orton has never thrown a pass in the playoffs

Romo in December > Orton in December
Romo in December > Orton's career
Romo in the playoffs > Orton's career

But then again I'm dealing with a :troll: who pretended to be dead and posted as his "wife"
I'm not a troll. Orton lead the bears his rookie season to a division title and first round bye (something Romo never did)
Then he got hurt, Rex played that playoff game. So Orton's rookie season >>> Romo's career :huhldup:
The bears later made the superbowl with Rex as the starter, but if Orton was there? They would of did the same imo. Unless you wanna say he's too turnover prone
But then I'd reply "in comparison to who" because Romo is more than turnover prone. He needs his own word like "Uh... I don't know about that QB... he's Romo Prone"
U right about shaun alexander and holmgren, but hasselbeck was consistent from 2001 until he was hurt in 08 and he is playing decent this year. I never said racism is over i said using it as an excuse is weak.
Yeah, you probably right. But tell me, have you ever heard of the Rooney Rule?
What a weak excuse for a rule says you :scusthov:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Lets not forget, Romo been doing this shyt year after year
Then the next year he's still talked about as if they are superbowl contenders :smh:

No, Romo gets called out by usually a black person. Then the news reports it and THEN the discussion is discussed.
Before the comment, he's being herald as a top 5 QB.
Then the comment happens... then he'll prove it by upping his game (or lack there of)
Then the media will be quiet til the next game. He'll beat the browns by 6pts and the media will be like "Wow, you see how he brought the cowboys back.. THATS WHY HE'S ELITE YALL, ******S CAN'T DO THAT"

Well lets name all the white QB's who are under REAL pressure to perform.

Matt Cassell somehow is still in this league, and he got paid more than Jason Campbell ever did :comeon:

Matt Flynn did too, never played a down :whew:

Matthew Stafford is Romo Jr. but is too young to be under fire

Sam Bradford was a high pick, and they passed up RG3 to KEEP HIM even tho he hasn't done shyt but have a good 8gm stretch one year

Alex Smith :snoop:

Matt Ryan is basically on a team that is top to bottom better than dallas teams, but they can't win a single playoff game just like Phony Homo
But when D.McNabb struggled, they couldn't wait to let him go instantly
Did I say McNabb, substitute McNabb for V.Young who isn't on a team right now like Tebow is :yeshrug:

Jason Campbell can't get a starting job, but Cassel, Weeden, basically every rookie this year including the nikkaz NOT Named RG3

Carson Palmer, they got rid of Campbell for this guy who been out the league for years, and sucked when he last played in it :wtf:

Phillip fukking Rivers, not even gonna speak on his horrible ass.

Skeleton & Kolb, only reason you hear anything is because they both suck. But its not "we need to go in another direction" its "can Skeleton be the man, or Kolb who already defeated McNabb"

Ryan "I'm rich bytch" Fitzpatrick

Tim fukking Hassellback

I forgot they finally benched cassell for Brady fukking Quinn :hula: I'm sure he's deserving over more proven talent like *insert negro here*

Christian Ponder hasn't impressed me at all. He managed to not give a few games away this year. But he never really WON games like that. He did do that once or twice this year, but has come back to his "reality"

The ONLY white QB under any fire from the media is Joe Flacco
And he's been a GREAT QB since he's been in the league. I think he's fukkin a black chick or somethin. Cuz I never understood why he got any hate at all
obama_applause_2.gif

-Wasn't people on ESPN this morning blaming the sht that happen to Romo yesterday on Dez Bryant??
-Anybody remember a few years ago when Tim Hasselback was on ESPN saying how most teams should take a chance on Brady Quinn rather than Michael Vick??

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Vick shouldn't get benched, but not for the reasons y'all are saying. Foles wouldn't survive or give them a better chance to win with that OL. He couldn't be ANY worse with the turnovers than Vick has been. But the "Vick's only gettin this treatment b/c he's black" is bullshyt. I know some of y'all :troll:, but some of y'all are dead ass with that shyt.

Vick's been garbage all yr & wont be an Eagle next yr. He'll have a chance to audition for a starting job vs. NO this wk (maybe), but dude has proven he ain't a Super Bowl caliber QB.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vick shouldn't get benched, but not for the reasons y'all are saying. Foles wouldn't survive or give them a better chance to win with that OL. He couldn't be ANY worse with the turnovers than Vick has been. But the "Vick's only gettin this treatment b/c he's black" is bullshyt. I know some of y'all :troll:, but some of y'all are dead ass with that shyt.

Philly has been garbage all yr & wont be an Eagle next yr. He'll have a chance to audition for a starting job vs. NO this wk (maybe), but dude has proven he ain't a Super Bowl caliber QB.

So out of Eli, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Ben, and Peyton, who out of the other 28 QBs are this "super bowl caliber" you speak of?

Fixed that for you. Didn't want your bias to be so obvious....:youngsabo:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
obama_applause_2.gif

-Wasn't people on ESPN this morning blaming the sht that happen to Romo yesterday on Dez Bryant??
-Anybody remember a few years ago when Tim Hasselback was on ESPN saying how most teams should take a chance on Brady Quinn rather than Michael Vick??
Well since Quinn will be starting this week, and Vick may not?

Tim won :win:

Vick's been garbage all yr & wont be an Eagle next yr. He'll have a chance to audition for a starting job vs. NO this wk (maybe), but dude has proven he ain't a Super Bowl caliber QB.
By this logic, doesn't what you said apply to every quarterback in the league outside of a handful?

After Brady, Brees, Manning(s), Rodgers... there isn't too many who been to a superbowl. Then there's teams who had terrible QB's and made it to the superbowl. Even won
So to say Vick isn't capable is just a flat out LIE. He was on a ATL team that wasn't shyt until he got there and made them relevant.
He goes to a new offense/team with a coach who is known for his lack of calling running plays.
His offense seems to have been at a standstill even before Vick came to the team
The teams owner sees this and says "I could give a fukk if your boy just died, win me some fukkin games or your fired"
Its not Vick.. Its not Juan Castillo.. put Vick in an offense that is suited to his talents and that team as a chance to win every game ala RG3 :obama: