Reppin
The Deep State
mtPIswT.jpg

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ this fakkit reposting the thread here after he got sonned in his last one. Had to come to Higher Learning for some of that athiest support I see :whew:

noon

Pro
Daps
Better to make somebody look foolish than face up to tricky questions I guess.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why's that? Are the the things pointed out in the infographic untrue?

It's not something I even bothered to take a good look at when it's making statements and not even referencing the scriptures its referring to. The Bible doesn't have contradictions, although not everyone has an understanding to get it. That's who that infographic is made for. People with NO understanding.

noon

Pro
Daps
It's not something I even bothered to take a good look at when it's making statements and not even referencing the scriptures its referring to. The Bible doesn't have contradictions, although not everyone has an understanding to get it. That's who that infographic is made for. People with NO understanding.

Yeah correct. That's why it asks questions. The thread title says "discuss" does it not? So what were Jesus's last words? What colour did the Romans dress Jesus in? Who met the women at the tomb? Give us your understandings to the non-contradictions.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah correct. That's why it asks questions. The thread title says "discuss" does it not? So what were Jesus's last words? What colour did the Romans dress Jesus in? Who met the women at the tomb? Give us your understandings to the non-contradictions.

No, it doesn't really ask questions, it claims they are contradictions, not possible contradictions. And the OP obviously isn't 'discussing' anything by posting an infographic, and not having anything else to say about the subject. This was established in the other thread, and the other numerous threads he's also made about religion. The point of the infographic and this thread is strictly for people who already don't believe to say, 'yeah I knew it was fake' etc. I have no desire to debate, or give understanding to someone who isn't actually interested in learning in the first place. Not to mention, most people who have a problem with the Bible haven't even read it themselves.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read your response... the chart I have read different versions of it and already know it is a work of fiction. You should read the texts you claim to believe in though.

Obviously you don't seem to comprehend. I never said I didn't read the Bible, I said I wasn't giving the infographic attention because it didn't reference the scriptures it referred to.Try to keep up.

noon

Pro
Daps
Not to mention, most people who have a problem with the Bible haven't even read it themselves.

Funny this, I find a lot of theists tend to have not read the Bible, and having been through two Catholic schools have found the teachers and priests tend to talk students through the same old passages and skip the majority of the book which show God in a more confusing or poorer light. A lot of atheists I know of seem to have been through the Bible more and find what you call "understanding" usually to be "mental gymnastics".

But then mine would be just be anecdotal evidence but I'm sure yours has statistics to back it up.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny this, I find a lot of theists tend to have not read the Bible, and having been through two Catholic schools have found the teachers and priests tend to talk students through the same old passages and skip the majority of the book which show God in a more confusing or poorer light.

I agree.
A lot of atheists I know of seem to have been through the Bible more and find what you call "understanding" usually to be "mental gymnastics".

But then mine would be just be anecdotal evidence but I'm sure yours has statistics to back it up.

Atheists usually know enough to completely fukk up what the scripture is saying. If you're not reading something given a certain context, it's not going to make sense.