Let’s Discuss this @Field Marshall Bradley poster defending Reddit Cac Mass Shooters

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Now this definitely sound like a white boy diss..... I've planted a few trees as a young nikka ironically..... :umad: p*ssy.....

I’m black, but we all know you ain’t. You came into a thread about black people being murdered by a white nationalist and tried to deflect by talking about the crime rate in the black community. This is textbook MAGAT shyt

And then you have the audacity to come in this thread talmbout, “black people don’t have a culture. Nah, you don’t have a culture, lil ho ass bytch. You a dîck riding fakkit, you love the attention

Hes an big example of those who complain about getting called a c00n for speaking about crime in the community, even tho he just showed why in that thread. Its not talking about the crime, its the downplaying of/mocking/deflecting from racism/police brutality that is rampant in those threads.

This^ and he still tryna act like he don’t know what the fck we talking bout

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that nikka who started this thread @Nicole0416_646NYC but yea that cac @Field Marshall Bradley should've been gone. I was the first person on here that called that cracka out.

You calling anybody out is guaranteed hilarity..... You be in your feelings like a broad...... like half of the so called nikkas on this site......so you lash out like a bitter baby mama..... I'm blacker than GOD

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh fukkkkkkkk NOOOO!!
@Booksnrain @HarlemHottie
You verbally ask consent before getting intimate with every woman?
The nature of consent was always either implied/understood…whether it was Yay or Nay….never had officially had to verbally ask……not that I can remember at least…
I got 2 halves.... and did not equate that shyt to rape..... and google agrees as well......

Silence gives consent

Yall reaching....
Look at this shyt
:patrice::mjtf::mjtf::jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hes an big example of those who complain about getting called a c00n for speaking about crime in the community, even tho he just showed why in that thread. Its not talking about the crime, its the downplaying of/mocking/deflecting from racism/police brutality that is rampant in those threads.
I’m telling y’all- he’s NOT black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Here is why the black community aint gon see the light at the end of the tunnel...Ignorant commentary like this.... I have 40k posts on here... .countless posts calling out police brutality, racism, nikka hating honkeys, nikka hating nikkas, etc, etc..... but to fixate a post asking to put the same energy into mitigatig violence in our own communities, yall turn into p*ssy ass nikkas...... yall aint shyt... and don't give 2 shyts about black people...especially poor ones

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He’s checking all of the boxes
No. That’s now what I said. Let’s start here... why do you feel that a person shouldn’t take pics of kids they don’t know?
What’s the difference and why don’t you want strangers taking pics of kids that are not theirs?
:sitdown::sitdown:

There’s a pedo amongst us
:palm:
If we as a society are at a point where taking pictures of kids that are not yours automatically implies something as insidious as pedophilia, then they are truly some dark times ahead

He thinks going to playgrounds and getting snaps of children that are not his idea perfectly normal-
If we as a society are at a point where taking pictures of kids that are not yours automatically implies something as insidious as pedophilia, then they are truly some dark times ahead
:picard::gucci::sitdown:
Cac shyt. This dude really thinks getting snaps of underage kids at parks without parental consent, o might add is regular

Last edited: