Let’s Discuss this @Field Marshall Bradley poster defending Reddit Cac Mass Shooters

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Spitting real shyt... challenging a motherfukka's opinion or interrupting a cathartic based narrative is an internet sin now....... so called black people mad cause I said we need the same amount of energy to deter violence in the community that occurs on the daily...... what type of nikka would be mad at that?
I'll engage you in good faith breh.

Thecoli has been getting progressively hard on crime for quite some time. Go look at the thugga thread, seems the overwhelming opinion is that they shouldn't have been doing the crime. Gang related crimes are posted regularly, with most posters denouncing the criminals and calling for harsher punishment.

So when some racist cac shoots and kills over a dozen innocent people just shopping for food, and you come in talking about "yall dont have anything to say when it comes to black shooters" you look fukking deranged.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:laff:

So called nikkas ain’t never even heard of the SCLC…. but y’all black and got all the sense?

I asked where you were at...you replied in the next post your grandparents were members of sclc...I automatically thought it was a civil rights organisations of some kind in sc....
you probably have mental issues...
take care

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll engage you in good faith breh.

Thecoli has been getting progressively hard on crime for quite some time. Go look at the thugga thread, seems the overwhelming opinion is that they shouldn't have been doing the crime. Gang related crimes are posted regularly, with most posters denouncing the criminals and calling for harsher punishment.

So when some racist cac shoots and kills over a dozen innocent people just shopping for food, and you come in talking about "yall dont have anything to say when it comes to black shooters" you look fukking deranged.

The coli isn’t tough on black crime… the forum only gets activated over what white media tells us to get mad about…. Thug is a pop culture figure that is to be gossiped about and the forum didn’t say shyt until him catching a case went viral…. What about all the much less publicized acts of violence that was happening the last 8 years prior, cause I don’t recall platinum threads on them

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The coli isn’t tough on black crime… the forum only gets activated over what white media tells us to get mad about…. Thug is a pop culture figure that is to be gossiped about and the forum didn’t say shyt until him catching a case went viral…. What about all the much less publicized acts of violence that was happening 8 years prior, cause I don’t recall platinum threads on them
I don't care about how it was 8 years ago, for the last 2 years there has been a STRONG anti black crime push on this site.

Three years ago the thread would have been full of people talking about "free thug", now posters are happy he didn't get bail.

Multiple threads about random gang related shootings and robberies are made weekly and have been for quite some time. If you think nikkas here don't care because every single crime committed in the black community doesn't get posted then I don't know what to tell you.

Plenty of posters talk about black crime on this site, plenty of threads are made about it. Right now it's about that cac tho, and you look crazy trying to die on this hill.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow — any further proof that he’s not one of US:
Barack Obama to allow 100K Haitians into the US without Visas

:gucci::unimpressed:..:mjpls::mjpls:

Not one lie told… and that’s why they really keep mostly African circles… they just full of shyt politically……. Listen… you’se a dumb bytch/dude that claims Dominican or some shyt… the whole black culture issue has been spoken on going back to the days of Marcus Garvey even…. and prior…. But you don’t know black history and could give 2 shyts to begin with…..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care about how it was 8 years ago, for the last 2 years there has been a STRONG anti black crime push on this site.

Three years ago the thread would have been full of people talking about "free thug", now posters are happy he didn't get bail.

Multiple threads about random gang related shootings and robberies are made weekly and have been for quite some time. If you think nikkas here don't care because every single crime committed in the black community doesn't get posted then I don't know what to tell you.

Plenty of posters talk about black crime on this site, plenty of threads are made about it. Right now it's about that cac tho, and you look crazy trying to die on this hill.

I meant the last 8 years prior until now…. You got one thread about a pop artist… but can’t link the thread where the violence just associated with him over the last 8 years was discussed intensively… let alone black violence in general…. And only in the internet is dying on a hill for the welfare of other black people is looked as being “crazy”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The coli isn’t tough on black crime… the forum only gets activated over what white media tells us to get mad about…. Thug is a pop culture figure that is to be gossiped about and the forum didn’t say shyt until him catching a case went viral…. What about all the much less publicized acts of violence that was happening the last 8 years prior, cause I don’t recall platinum threads on them
This dude whose on every thread about black crime but in other threads he’s admitted that black crime has trended down-

Oh no... crime has trended down, but it ain’t got shyt to do with any policy that has been passed
Something really isn’t adding up.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not one lie told… and that’s why they really keep mostly African circles… they just full of shyt politically……. Listen… you’se a dumb bytch/dude that claims Dominican or some shyt… the whole black culture issue has been spoken on going back to the days of Marcus Garvey even…. and prior…. But you don’t know black history and could give 2 shyts to begin with…..
Cac bytch get the fuk out of my mentions because you can’t come up with any other shyt and running out of excuses - check The Root subforum you wasn’t there . You got the wrong one for that card pulling today.
Results
Search Again
12345610Next >

1. Post
    Black History Spotlight Series Presents:
    Wowwww- This is how you silence them. The look on his face :ohmy: [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
    Post by: Nicole0416_646NYC, Feb 8, 2022 in forum: The Root

2. Post
    [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
    Post by: Nicole0416_646NYC, Feb 6, 2022 in forum: The Root

3. Post
    Notice how the c00ns, Canadians and mainly the whites luv to throw that word “crazy” around to any black person going against the status quo- I...
    Post by: Nicole0416_646NYC, Feb 5, 2022 in forum: The Root

4. Post
    [MEDIA]

5. Post
    [MEDIA]

6. Post
    [MEDIA]

7. Post
    [MEDIA]

8. Post
    Obligatory [MEDIA]

9. Post
    [MEDIA]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude whose on every thread about black crime but in other threads he’s admitted that black crime has trended down-

Something really isn’t adding up.

As I’ve stated before.. you’re not that fukking bright…. Just pulling posts and assigning a narrative without context will probably work for halt the coli because this forum is filled backwards thinking motherfukkas….. but the rest see how you lack any quality critical thinking skills with these quotes….

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m a black Woman well versed in my history address me as such - fact check first, faggit. B1 since Day 1. Racist fukkin lame. Don’t pull that reversal shyt with me as you become more desperate to save your white face . You never post on my created threads- how the fuk would you know? Too busy speaking on the ills of black society myths to notice, dumb fuk. But continue…
The Contributions of AAs Throughout History

Black Men and Black Women: Examples of Heroism Thread
  1. Root

2. Post
    [MEDIA]
    Post by: Nicole0416_646NYC, Nov 11, 2021 in forum: The Root

3. Post
    [MEDIA]

4. Post
    Had to explain to her what a c00n and racist caricatures like the “picanniny” are - this was heartbreaking :palm: Nothing like having break down...

5. Post
    [MEDIA] Black Awakening in Capitalist America is a 1969 social sciences and history book by American scholar Robert L. Allen that analyzes the...

6. Thread
    I’m helping my daughter out with Research in reference to her English Literature assignment, in doing so, I have compiled a list of speeches,...
    Thread by: Nicole0416_646NYC,Nov 11, 2021, 7 replies, in forum: The Root

7. Post
    The Root: What books are you reading right now?

[/URL]
[/LIST]

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Oh fukkkkkkkk NOOOO!!
@Booksnrain @HarlemHottie

Look at this shyt
:patrice::mjtf::mjtf::jbhmm:
Ma’am!!!!! The fukking weirdos be outchea in these internet streets!!!! But the n-word hard r and deflecting for racists reciepts is even more fukkery. :picard::picard::picard:
On ignore. This place has been infiltrated. Why can’t we have our own spaces?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I said it in the other thread, anyone that makes it to my block list can't be reasoned with, I'm talking about really stupid people. People that would struggle with "A=B+C, therefore C+B=A", just basic logic. If the guy was really playing some dumb whataboutism following that horrific shooting, just forward his name and comments to the admin once the site is straight. I can't believe he is still arguing the point in this thread.

I thought only racist white people played the "what about black on black crime shyt" but even if that is a black person, he should be banned. No one justifies the murders of innocent black people caught in gang violence crossfire, this situation involved some racist going miles over from where they live specifically with the intention to kill innocent black people as a response to some white replacement nonsense. These are two entirely different situations, but why does that have to be explained in the first place? Just forward the ban for that idiot, honestly. If you are going to play contrarian, at least be a bit smart when doing so, else you end up in situations where a majority of the forum is looking at you like you are crazy, which you likely are.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ma’am!!!!! The fukking weirdos be outchea in these internet streets!!!! But the n-word hard r and deflecting for racists reciepts is even more fukkery. :picard::picard::picard:
On ignore. This place has been infiltrated. Why can’t we have our own spaces?

you didn’t even read the thread….. but I always figured for the insecure type to begin with… hence why that he/she tagged cheerleaders for assistance