LET'S FACE IT, Blac Chyna & Nicki Minaj ARE "UNATTRACTIVE" Women (READ BEFORE COMMENTING)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
"It saddens me that in order to try to make it you gotta bleach your skin"....

Above is not the case because there's been loads of people who made it without bleaching. Anyway, types like Nikci Minaj and Blac Chyna were cute women of color :manny: Then, they had to feel the pressure and start using skin bleaching products :snoop: To me, they were prettier when natural :obama: Yes, I mean when they had their natural skin tone:stopitslime:

Now, I have the spoilers because these are big pictures and you can see the difference.

Chyna_Before_Bleach3.jpg

345e6fb4af1ea5376c4edc869e0f202d.jpg
Only thing you have to do is wear natural makeup and get good clothes. The horsehair and etc is sad. The reason I bring this up is because our youth looks up to them :mjcry: Which means, our kids will think it's a curse to have beautiful skin of color which is the opposite.

It's really sad and I know the COINTELPRO people are gonna come and derail I'm ready :bustback::bustback::bustback:

We gotta lift ourselves up people. If you think I'm making this shyt up :francis:

That's my take on this and it's sad people. The Judge is out.
judge-joe-brown-gif2.gif

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Could you please remove that pic it's too big. Also, what does this have to do with anything? I don't want my thread derailed. Add something constructive or BOUNCE :camby:

I did... you see, most black women in our culture want to be white... they want to be white women whether they admit it or not..... And the women you mentioned are either dating white and/or bleaching their skin white, so they're trying to be like the woman I posted..

:patrice:..... i think....

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I did... you see, most black women in our culture want to be white... they want to be white women whether they admit it or not..... And the women you mentioned are either dating white and/or bleaching their skin white, so they're trying to be like the woman I posted..

:patrice:..... i think....
You didn't add anything. Also, just reported you to the mods for your last post. Every thread you troll and I pulled your punkcard. I don't play with you COINTELPRO folk :camby: