LET'S FACE IT, Blac Chyna & Nicki Minaj ARE "UNATTRACTIVE" Women (READ BEFORE COMMENTING)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
1fYbUyY.png

That skin and chocolate was attractive and just the oily skin on her.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dont care what nobody say, Nicki man...:takedat:

Blac Chyna on the other hand is strange looking to me. She reminds me of Magica De Spell from Ducktales, or that tranny that got the Clippers owner in hot water.
Yeah Nicki looked her best in that 07 Jumpoff video but she still looks sexy now, Black Chyna on the other hand looks ridiculous to me with the skin whitening. The majority of black folks who lighten their skin look stupid.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
The lighting and cameras these days should be taken into consideration I've taken some pics that have had me looking pale as fukk because of the lighting and other shyt like HDR and flash. Haven't you guys ever met someone from TV and realised that they're a different complexion in person.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I think it was just letting and makeup and they have money to see the dermatologist now but it's not like we see them in person every day so we can't really judge what we see on TV and in filter pictures with that said neither one of them really ever was that attractive to me because of those fake ass bodies
You people are willfully ignorant. I guess the difference in the nose structure is just lighting and makeup too. This is the same chic who's had all kinds of plastic surgery that she refuses to admit but people want to give her the benefit of the doubt. She's still lying about her ass:russ:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You people are willfully ignorant. I guess the difference in the nose structure is just lighting and makeup too. This is the same chic who's had all kinds of plastic surgery that she refuses to admit but people want to give her the benefit of the doubt. She's still lying about her ass:russ:
Idk dawg. I don't really care about celebrities as much as yall 2 notice all that shyt lol

Like...that shyt don't impact my life at all :manny:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:scust:Thats bleach not lighting...lighting bright enough to make a brown person look that light would wash out every detail of the picture...you would see it reflected by clothing the subject would be squinting

you simps need to stop making excuses for these self hating hoes
Word

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Idk dawg. I don't really care about celebrities as much as yall 2 notice all that shyt lol

Like...that shyt don't impact my life at all :manny:
Why are you so bytchmade? I commented directly on something that you sad. If you don't care then why are you in here commenting?