LET'S FACE IT, Blac Chyna & Nicki Minaj ARE "UNATTRACTIVE" Women (READ BEFORE COMMENTING)

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Real talk breh :lolbron:
blac_chyna.jpg

magica.jpg

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn, Blac China use to be:whoo:Nicki was ugly before the surgeries and shyt. When I look at her, I get that feeling you get when your body is trying to throw up food it don't want. Not finding them attractive brings out the bytch in a lot of dudes at work and on here:russ:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Man this shyt is crazy...you're right @JudgeJoeGorilla I was just thinking about this topic yesterday when two chics walked by one lighter than the other both cute but I was
drawn to the lighter one and I'm thinking to myself I must be brainwashed to pick her over the darker one because the darker one is cute too if I saw the darker one by herself I'd try to talk to her...this is a problem...that last spoiler video had me floored didn't know this shyt was an epidemic like that...she makin' up bullshyt excuses to bleach her skin:snoop:...makes me wonder how many black chics curve me cuz I'm not lightskin?...:patrice:
www.kavinthe1.com
Yeah bruh, it's really sad because our youth are gonna be brainwashed to think light is better. Me personally, I'm attracted to Black, Greek, Asian, and etc besides Hispanic. What does that have to do with anything? I appreciate all colors and they all have something unique about them. I always say, God created you in his own image for a reason.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Damn, Blac China use to be:whoo:Nicki was ugly before the surgeries and shyt :wtf::what: When I look at her, I get that feeling you get when your body is trying to throw up food it don't want. Not finding them attractive brings out the bytch in a lot of dudes at work and on here:russ:
Aj758JZ.gif

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah bruh, it's really sad because our youth are gonna be brainwashed to think light is better. Me personally, I'm attracted to Black, Greek, Asian, and etc besides Hispanic. What does that have to do with anything? I appreciate all colors and they all have something unique about them. I always say, God created you in his own image for a reason.

Exactly...me and my uncle just had this very same conversation because I told him about that last video you posted and he said the exact same thing as you did that God created everybody in all shapes and different sizes and in all colors...he did say he sees a lot of black women steppin' downtown like they're bad with their hair blowing in the wind everywhere...said he saw a very pretty darkskin and told her she was beautiful and she cursed him out and said "fukk all you black muthafukkas"...lol...he said "it wasn't me I didn't do it:yeshrug:"

:russ:www.kavinthe1.com

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Exactly...me and my uncle just had this very same conversation because I told him about that last video you posted and he said the exact same thing as you did that God created everybody in all shapes and different sizes and in all colors...he did say he sees a lot of black women steppin' downtown like they're bad with their hair blowing in the wind everywhere...said he saw a very pretty darkskin and told her she was beautiful and she cursed him out and said "fukk all you black muthafukkas"...lol...he said "it wasn't me I didn't do it:yeshrug:"

:russ:www.kavinthe1.com
That's foul and that's the beginning of the self-hate stage too. I did a video on this subject before especially weave. To be frank, our women have been brainwashed by skin color.