Let’s finally get to the bottom of this bullshyt. Do body counts matter?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I ask because I like to know:manny: never really been told a number that bothered me and for the most part I don’t judge unless she slept with a white man or she was into some weird S&M shyt. Numbers themselves haven’t particularly alarmed me

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I’m 33 and still ask women :lolbron:

Not because I care about the number. Let’s be real, my ex is the biggest hoe I’ve ever known and I was about to marry her :yeshrug:

I just want to know if she’s going to lie or not. I want to know her character :smugfavre:

Do y’all nikkas care or ask?
Nope as long as she don’t got something but it does determine if I’ll choose to marry her or not

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the body count, the higher correlation to mental illness, trauma and overall psychological baggage.

So yes body count most certainly matters

I have never seen a woman who racked up 40+ bodies not go without mental problems

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Why should it matter? If she had a previous boyfriend that smutted her out on the regular then the mileage is still the same rather it was one dude the whole time or multiple dudes running marathons on the p*ssy :manny:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
On the surface no, but the reality is, would you want to marry someone that really smashed 50+ dudes? 100? 200?

There's a gotta be some number where you're like :wtf:

And like I said, this is your wife, not a g/f or fukk buddy.

I wouldnt want my wife, teaching my daughter that it's ok to sleep with 30+ dudes. Nor would I want to be that dad of daughter, who young boys / men are running through.