Let’s finally get to the bottom of this bullshyt. Do body counts matter?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
It’s shortys out here that been fukking since they was in 6th grade. shyt just think if a shorty is 22/23, that’s a decade of fukking at that point

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont ask. But it does matter to a certain point. While The number is arbitrary it somehow tells a story that lets you see how this person was or might be.

the past to me stays there in relationships. I confront issues as they come without presumptions and all that bs. Clean slate.

if the past shows its ugly head you take note and see if its a pattern. Then dead the shyt.

In this topic of hoedom, if she cheats just once, well you cut that shyt off right then and there.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a woman absorbs a small piece of a man's identity everytime she smashes....especially if he was putting in work :dame:

You like how she does that thing with her mouth......."yeezy taught me"

If you're going to be married, it def matters. Think about it a woman who is running around, taking 100 men can't be stable in no way shape or form. Vs a woman who maybe had 6 long term relationships.....

Which one of those 2 based off body count seems like they make better decision (it isn't the be all end all)

But i would spend my energy getting to know that woman with 6 vs 100 :francis:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If you want to get serious with a woman, and especially if you want to marry her, you need to get as much info as you can on her.

Don't listen to thecoli saying you're InsEcURe. :ufdup:

You just need to let her talk, she will tell you everything you need... unless you're dealing with some super snake...

Intel is key in everything in life :ufdup:

Knowing is always better than not knowing :ufdup:

Gimme the blue pill. Ignorance is bliss.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
It do to an extent, only cause I found there is always a high correlation between high body counts and characteristic like lying, low self esteem, ect. That causes the real problems.

Being in a faithful relationship is a skill :yeshrug: and I find women who are a perpetually single and therefore racking up a high body count suck at it. :yeshrug:

& you never have to ask directly about their body count. Ask how long they been single and how easy it was for you to hit :mjgrin: