Let's say this broad has a degree, a high paying job, is loyal, and treats you like a king

Would you wife her?

• I'd put a ring on it

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • :francis:

Votes: 49 70.0%

• Total voters

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wife it in a heartbeat. Profane ass ngaz ain't got no game. The bytch got degrees, money, loyalty, n treats me like a king. Give a motherfukk what she look like if the bytch hair n makeup tight and her mind is right.

Illuminated ngaz in that Panamera with a fat bytch on the way to Golden Corral, then the mall, then the weedman house, then the arabs to cop that Iphone 47, then the liquor store for some Don Julio, then PF Chang's, then the blue dolphin man house, then we sittin on the beach holdin hands high out of our motherfukking minds watching the stars twinklin off the ocean waves under the pale moonlight. And it's all on her cuz she's a down ass bytch who knows wtf is up.

I'll take a wonderful bytch addicted to food over a "bad bytch" who think the goddamned world owes her somethin cuz she shaved n douched 'fore she went to the club. FOH u wack ass loser ass bytch, ur dead as fukk and ugly beyond words on the inside, my bad ass fat bytch'll launch ur loser ass into space, hoe.:umad:

I see your point :ehh:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
She's pretty.

And her head game is :whew:

I swear yall so shallow smh

All that extra weight won't matter when I'm cheating on her.

:laugh:

I maintain an entire website dedicated to BBW's but let's not pretend that health complications and marital problems do not arise out of being with one. Why would she be motivated to hit the gym if you're constantly telling her that she's fine the way she is?

You don't motivate people by withholding compliments and pointing out everyone else that they could/should look like if they weren't who they are in the now. That's stress inducing and will cause the body to hold on to if not put on more weight as the body can't tell the difference between stress from famine/danger and emotional stress...it all registers the same.

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I maintain an entire website dedicated to BBW's but let's not pretend that health complications and marital problems do not arise out of being with one. Why would she be motivated to hit the gym if you're constantly telling her that she's fine the way she is? Or are you going to wife her up and tell her that she needs to tighten it up to keep up with all the slimmer chicks she's in competition with? You don't see yourself saying something like that and not causing problems do you?
What site is this? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
NEmdl4IU.jpg

:wow: I'd smash once doe
marry nah

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Seriously some of you coli posters have no dignity. You guys seem to just fukk anything. That big ass broad thinking she is sexy as fukk because of thirsty ass negroes like some you posters in here willing to fukk just to crack a nut.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
i would definitely smash her in private :takedat:

she got a pretty face at that body-fat percentage.. that's pretty amazing... must be great genetics:ehh:

i was gonna srsly consider the question halfway down her body... she has NICE tittties but when i seen her first roll then her arms that's what made me say no:scust:

if her waist was smaller and flatter stomach and lost 30lbs. i would say yes.:yeshrug:

yall frauding if u say she ain't pretty... btw what her name?:patrice: @Zero

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do she can die in 10 yrs because either the fatness is because of her shytty diet or a she has a health problem that causes her obesity.

Survival of the fittest, young men.

Humans are the only few species that protects the weak and doesn't preserve the strong (and I'm not talking financially either)