Let's say this broad has a degree, a high paying job, is loyal, and treats you like a king

Would you wife her?

• I'd put a ring on it

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • :francis:

Votes: 49 70.0%

• Total voters

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I'd take out a life insurance policy, show her as much love as she shows me and when she eventually catch a heart attack, collect and upgrade to a badder chick

#chessnotcheckers :win:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
No. Plenty of fit chicks who will be just as down for their dude. i hate fukking fat girls its just too hot fr. And i wouldn't feel comfortable showing that off in public.
Fat and Funky is just a no no in my book. The chick don't got to be anorexic, but sloppy fat gotta go.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Fat and Funky is just a no no in my book. The chick don't got to be anorexic, but sloppy fat gotta go.
:mjlol: every fat girl isn't funky.

but once chicks get flabby its just impossible to have a good time in bed with them.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Gotta lose weight...no sense in dating a soon-to-be corpse:francis:

(Not wishin any ill will, but the heart can only take so much:mjcry:)

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Would you wife her? :sas1:

5wMYgKUk.jpg

x4kOVPxP.jpg

zvk5YPyw.jpg

NEmdl4IU.jpg

:sas2:

Oh and by the way
That diet you planning on after marriage? Ain't gon happen for reasons unknown :lolbron:
Wife it in a heartbeat. Profane ass ngaz ain't got no game. The bytch got degrees, money, loyalty, n treats me like a king. Give a motherfukk what she look like if the bytch hair n makeup tight and her mind is right.

Illuminated ngaz in that Panamera with a fat bytch on the way to Golden Corral, then the mall, then the weedman house, then the arabs to cop that Iphone 47, then the liquor store for some Don Julio, then PF Chang's, then the blue dolphin man house, then we sittin on the beach holdin hands high out of our motherfukking minds watching the stars twinklin off the ocean waves under the pale moonlight. And it's all on her cuz she's a down ass bytch who knows wtf is up.

I'll take a wonderful bytch addicted to food over a "bad bytch" who think the goddamned world owes her somethin cuz she shaved n douched 'fore she went to the club. FOH u wack ass loser ass bytch, ur dead as fukk and ugly beyond words on the inside, my bad ass fat bytch'll launch ur loser ass into space, hoe.:umad: