Let's say this broad has a degree, a high paying job, is loyal, and treats you like a king

Would you wife her?

• I'd put a ring on it

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • :francis:

Votes: 49 70.0%

• Total voters

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Fat females done taking losses in every category breh :mjlol:

On all fronts L's be coming like bullets for them:mjlol:

They have more diseases(diabetes, heart disease/attack, etc) and die earlier than other people. :mjlol:If they have kids, just because of their obesity and stupid stubborness to remain obese just because they eat crap, they might throw their kids in that orphan/government/state pupil life:mjlol:

They have no judgment, no self-restraint, self control and ambition, that are the reasons why they are such a toxic influence and example for kids, if they have any. They will follow their lead because they dont know better and will never be acquainted with a semblance of a disciplined mindset/life.:mjlol:

Their concept of an ideal existence is to eat tasty crap while doing nothing. And continue to let nikkas hit it while not even doing the actual minimum required to attract and keep nikkas. No pride, they are just happy to get dikk and thats all.:mjlol:

They have no energy to do anything but sit around and eat crap. Unable to eat past satiety:mjlol: Cant teach their kids anything of worth. Cant have sufficient energy for raising and taking care of kids:mjlol:

They will bring you shame in public, and your brehs will :mjlol: :laff: :childplease::dahell: :ufdup:AT you, while the females will be like :ehh::yeshrug::mjpls::heh::dahell::scust::scusthov: :trash:at you. Your family will be like:ufdup::childplease::camby:

I never did shyt with a fattie in my life. I was /am always polite with them, but from a large distance,from far away. Nothing good comes with being intimate with these massive disgusting creatures and worse, reproducing with these beasts will put your life in hell and propel your own downfall...ignore them at all times.:upsetfavre:
:wow: truth

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Fat females done taking losses in every category breh :mjlol:

On all fronts L's be coming like bullets for them:mjlol:

They have more diseases(diabetes, heart disease/attack, etc) and die earlier than other people. :mjlol:If they have kids, just because of their obesity and stupid stubborness to remain obese just because they eat crap, they might throw their kids in that orphan/government/state pupil life:mjlol:

They have no judgment, no self-restraint, self control and ambition, that are the reasons why they are such a toxic influence and example for kids, if they have any. They will follow their lead because they dont know better and will never be acquainted with a semblance of a disciplined mindset/life.:mjlol:

Their concept of an ideal existence is to eat tasty crap while doing nothing. And continue to let nikkas hit it while not even doing the actual minimum required to attract and keep nikkas. No pride, they are just happy to get dikk and thats all.:mjlol:

They have no energy to do anything but sit around and eat crap. Unable to eat past satiety:mjlol: Cant teach their kids anything of worth. Cant have sufficient energy for raising and taking care of kids:mjlol:

They will bring you shame in public, and your brehs will :mjlol: :laff: :childplease::dahell: :ufdup:AT you, while the females will be like :ehh::yeshrug::mjpls::heh::dahell::scust::scusthov: :trash:at you. Your family will be like:ufdup::childplease::camby:

I never did shyt with a fattie in my life. I was /am always polite with them, but from a large distance,from far away. Nothing good comes with being intimate with these massive disgusting creatures and worse, reproducing with these beasts will put your life in hell and propel your own downfall...ignore them at all times.:upsetfavre:
Good lord

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I only want to fukk a fat chick with a big ass to feel that soft gushy flab and hear that ass going "blap blap" while I'm fukkin her from the back. And I hear they suck a mean dikk :noah: but I will never tell nobody this shyt or show her off lol
You can hear that sound from thin women with ass too. :usure:
Hello yeah im putting a ring on it. SMH at you nikkas. Yall would rather have a skinny broke bytch cheat on you then a pretty fat woman to treat you like a king? :childplease:
there's no comparisons the question is a yes or no, it has nothing to do with skinny women.

dumb nigha read the thread title idiot. negged for being an illiterate piece of shyt.
the title says "
Let's say this broad has a degree, a high paying job, is loyal, and treats you like a king"

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You can hear that sound from thin women with ass too. :usure:
there's no comparisons the question is a yes or no, it has nothing to do with skinny women.

the title says "
Let's say this broad has a degree, a high paying job, is loyal, and treats you like a king"
My Answer Is In The First Sentence:what:. I'm not like these other nikkas. I'd much rather have a beautiful woman I can have an actual conversation with on topics other than real housewives of ATL, hiphop/R&B or what's cracking for tonight...:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
My Answer Is In The First Sentence:what:. I'm not like these other nikkas. I'd much rather have a beautiful woman I can have an actual convention with on topics other than real housewives of ATL, hiphop/R&B or what's cracking for tonight...:yeshrug:
:dwillhuh:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you wife her? :sas1:

NEmdl4IU.jpg

:sas2:

Oh and by the way
That diet you planning on after marriage? Ain't gon happen for reasons unknown :lolbron:

9mbPnXM.png
Nah!

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My Answer Is In The First Sentence:what:. I'm not like these other nikkas. I'd much rather have a beautiful woman I can have an actual convention with on topics other than real housewives of ATL, hiphop/R&B or what's cracking for tonight...:yeshrug:

:yeshrug: Well she is about one confection away from being a convention.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
I don't see why not. Dudes be killing me with that "oh no I can't fck with a bish who don't care about her weight". Bros you gotta understand that if you take a woman like this and love her from top to bottom unconditionally she will eventually want to lose that weight for her own reasons and to look good for you and when she do you'll have yourself a thick bish with BBW head skills and bomb ass puss. Give me a fat chick any day over these slim hoes who think the world revolve around them.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I don't see why not. Dudes be killing me with that "oh no I can't fck with a bish who don't care about her weight". Bros you gotta understand that if you take a woman like this and love her from top to bottom unconditionally she will eventually want to lose that weight for her own reasons and to look good for you and when she do you'll have yourself a thick bish with BBW head skills and bomb ass puss. Give me a fat chick any day over these slim hoes who think the world revolve around them.

Or more likely, she'll think she doesn't need to change and will let herself go. I wouldn't take that risk. I'll just admire from afar. My wife is a chubby bbw but was active and health conscious before I got with her. If someone can't pull or keep themselves together on their own, don't bank on being able to do it for them simply by throwing a cape on. I couldn't marry somebody that I knew would die from an obesity related illness.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Or more likely, she'll think she doesn't need to change and will let herself go. I wouldn't take that risk. I'll just admire from afar. My wife is a chubby bbw but was active and health conscious before I got with her. If someone can't pull or keep themselves together before they meet you, don't bank on being able to do it for them simply by throwing a cape on. I couldn't marry somebody that I knew would die from an obesity related illness.
Oh she'll want to make that change, trust me. Women are always in competition regardless of what they tell you. She'll get in that gym when she notices all the eye candy that's walking around, if she's the wife material she claims to be she'll want to keep her man around and happy. I like em big and small but a BBW that's in shape is:banderas: