Let's say this broad has a degree, a high paying job, is loyal, and treats you like a king

Would you wife her?

• I'd put a ring on it

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • :francis:

Votes: 49 70.0%

• Total voters

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
That's a lot of woman in the OP, you really think with juggling a family, career, kids, your needs and anything else life throws at her, that she would be ale to overcome and maintain that amount of weight loss without sacrificing any of the aforementioned?

Oh she'll want to make that change, trust me. Women are always in competition regardless of what they tell you. She'll get in that gym when she notices all the eye candy that's walking around, if she's the wife material she claims to be she'll want to keep her man around and happy. I like em big and small but a BBW that's in shape is:banderas:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I maintain an entire website dedicated to BBW's but let's not pretend that health complications and marital problems do not arise out of being with one. Why would she be motivated to hit the gym if you're constantly telling her that she's fine the way she is? Or are you going to wife her up and tell her that she needs to tighten it up to keep up with all the slimmer chicks she's in competition with? You don't see yourself saying something like that and not causing problems do you?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If she was black and a tiny bit slimmer then yes.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Hell no, only way I would marry her is if her daddy a billionaire and I get to fukk hoes on the side