Let's talk about Brookyln being the current breeding ground and face of NYC rap

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I don't listen to him. I know he doing his thing in the SoundCloud sphere and has a record that's pushing 1M views, and he got features with Genius, XXL, Fader. These his three tracks that came up when I looked 'em up though.

this isn't good but i hope he has success just off the strenght of him being from north shore staten island
hella mexicans out there now

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Metro fare is 2.75 and the price of a weekly and monthy went up and you wanna talk about damn rappers. Go to sleep, FOREVER

Daps
Reppin
NY
No, they don't. Joey BADA$$ and Young M.A. make "traditional" NY music for the most part.

Desiigner does trap music. Everyone raps over trap beats now even artists like Kendrick Lamar and Big Sean.

Not all of them do mostly Trap but until the era of Trap music dies NY will never make that full comeback unless NY comes back with a new style or there is a large resurgence in on boom bap.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Bobby and Desiigner's buzz fizzled out and I barely hear Young Ma nowadays.

Bronx is what's dominating the airwaves out of NY from what i see tbh.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Not all of them do mostly Trap but until the era of Trap music dies NY will never make that full comeback unless NY comes back with a new style or there is a large resurgence in on boom bap.
Trap music ain't going nowhere. That's the sound of music. What does a full comeback entail I don't understand y'all. NY is thriving right now.

That boom bap shyt ain't coming back ever. NY been off that since the shiny suits came out in about '97.