Lets talk about drugs brehs & brehettes

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haven't done the hard shyt since I had my first son(7 years besides me and my fiancé having special Molly fukk sessions)

I got stories for days though.

When I was 16 -18 I used to take an 8ball( I feel old not even sure if you kids call it that these days)almost every day. Used to rip off over privileged white kids to oblivion every day and make out nice. To bad it all went up my nose I woulda had a pretty penny now.

I remember the most fukked up I have ever been though. I sold some desperate dude some "blow" and he didn't have any money so he gave me 4 ex pills. I popped two on the spot and moved on and told him if I wasn't fukked up in an hour I'd come back. Well I was fukked up within the hour, but me and my boys ego were at an all time high so we went back, he gave us 5 hits of acid and I gave him a little more blow and we each took one and a half hits . Mind you before the ex we were coked out as hell. We went to my friends house and holy shyt, the minute I walked in I was in fukking Pluto. I could barely look at anything let alone touch anything . I told my friends I needed to walk outside and for them to leave me the fukk alone. I walked to a gas station that was near by and probably snorted a half a gram and took another ex pill and a hit of acid.

Big mistake.

I'm walking and everything is kinda ok, but all of a sudden I look up ( I always stare down when I'm tripping I don't know why) and every thing looked like some mid evil castle shyt. I could see like monsters working with axes and all sorts of fukkery. By some miracle( and if you have really tripped before you know when your tripping things just seem like miracles) my friends were going to the gas station and saw me walking pretty much in circles. They brought me back to the crib where I layed down and proceeded to have the most intense experience ever. I don't think I have been the same since, whether good or bad I don't know. Later on at like 4 am I came out of my zone and drank a liter of whiskey, took four vicodins and passed out for like 18 hours.

Good times

Last edited:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
You did meth?!?!?:what: Are you black or cac?

Im Black from san diego i used to kick it wit mexicans who roCked wit that shyt heavy. When we kicked it wit latina bytches they did it so i did it. I only did it a handful of times cuz that shyt makes u stay up all night and day.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Haven't done the hard shyt since I had my first son(7 years besides me and my fiancé having special Molly fukk sessions)

When I was 16 -18 I used to take an 8ball( I feel old not even sure if you kids call it that these days)almost every day. Used to rip off over privileged white kids to oblivion every day and make out nice. To bad it all went up my nose I woulda had a pretty penny now.

I remember the most fukked up I have ever been though. I sold some desperate dude some "blow" and he didn't have any money so he gave me 4 ex pills. I popped two on the spot and moved on and told him if I wasn't fukked up in an hour I'd come back. Well I was fukked up within the hour, but me and my boys ego were at an all time high so we went back, he gave us 5 hits of acid and I gave him a little more blow and we each took one and a half hits . Mind you before the ex we were coked out as hell. We went to my friends house and holy shyt, the minute I walked in I was in fukking Pluto. I could barely look at anything let alone touch anything . I told my friends I needed to walk outside and for them to leave me the fukk alone. I walked to a gas station that was near by and probably snorted a half a gram and took another ex pill and a hit of acid.

Big mistake.

I'm walking and everything is kinda ok, but all of a sudden I look up ( I always stare down when I'm tripping I don't know why) and every thing looked like some mid evil castle shyt. I could see like monsters working with axes and all sorts of fukkery. By some miracle( and if you have really tripped before you know when your tripping things just seem like miracles) my friends were going to the gas station and saw me walking pretty much in circles. They brought me back to the crib where I layed down and proceeded to have the most intense experience ever. I don't think I have been the same since, whether good or bad I don't know. Later on at like 4 am I came out of my zone and drank a liter of whiskey, took four vicodins and passed out for like 18 hours.

Good times
The fact that you would dive back in after all that is what has me tripping. :demonic: or :lawd:

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
Im Black from san diego i used to kick it wit mexicans who roCked wit that shyt heavy. When we kicked it wit latina bytches they did it so i did it. I only did it a handful of times cuz that shyt makes u stay up all night and day.
I'm glad you turned your life around African, brehs aren't supposed to partake in anything but weed at most, let those other races be junkies.

ohgeekush

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I feel you, im mexican and that skante is heavy in the streets, Gangbangers looooove that shyt solely for the fact it'll keep you up all night, euphoric feeling, and you feel like you can take on anybody i've seen skinny 5'6 135 pound cholos catch fades with dudes twice there size getting there ass beat but off that shyt you don't feel anything and you feel like superman. Me personally i've done everything except crack, sherm, and extacy. I'm currently struggling with a 2 year long heroin addiction, shyt aint no joke. I ain't no "gangster" but i've been bullshyttin in the streets since a youngsta. Im 20 now and got enough stories to write a book. Tbh all this street shyt is over glorified when you out there 24/7 It gets old im having a kid too, so its like its the perfect time for me to straighten up, because all that bullshyt gots me feelin like im 50 even though im 20. it wears you out.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've never done any drugs. I've heard that marijuana is the best though.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps

Big mistake.

Good times

Don't stop there breh...explain this intense trip you had after you got back from the gas station

And cot dayum, you was into that shyt heavy breh :demonic:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
i don't like the drugs but the drugs like me, what can i say

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Cannabis with thc is a drug. Cannabis high is in cbd no thc is a medicine and not a psychedelic drug.

There is no refuting the truth.

sun raw

All Star
Daps
i watched wolf of wall street the other day and it made quaaludes seem pretty great, it'd be cool to go back to the 70s and 80s and do that

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Dmt is the only thing left I wanna try...and maybe heroin lol

Dmt...opens portals...unless u want to be attacked by demons...i suggest u stay far away.

Were the trips amazing...YES

but those awkward experiences when i wasnt even high................never again