Lets talk about drugs brehs & brehettes

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I prefer RCs. Recently went through 3 grams of Bk-2C-B since Xmas. Just like LSD but without the introspection. Nice visuals. Ordered some AL-LAD hoping it has some introspective properties.

Im on some Etizolam (another RC) right now for anxiety and just to chill for the night.

Wish I could get some 6-APB but that became illegal over in the UK and I dont feel like learning to navigate the Dark Net.

So inclusion I like my psychedlics and empathogens for partying and my benzos for therapeutic purposes.

I know a guy at my work that sells bud, but he just got back from rehab so I dont want to get him trouble again. But he did ask me if I had clean piss, so I assume hes smoking again. Gonna ask him if he still sells.

Last edited:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Last spring I did some Moxy and on another occasion some DMT, and while I can't scientifically back these claims I definitely feel they helped my previously severe depression/social anxiety.

Tryin to do some acid/shrooms next month

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Got my wisdom tooth removed.

Cannabis gel capsule + couple of tylenol 3s :ahh:

Can't feel any pain.... nahh I can't feel my face! :ahh::banderas:

I need to stay awake tho :whew:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
As far as the Drogas goes ive done Weed....Umm more weed and ummmmmmm o yea weed lol.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
all those "drugs" can be used to save lives, if used by those with knowledge. . .

but on another note, we trippy mane! #lsdgang :blessed:
Like I said earlier I wish I tried this stuff when I had the chance. I knew a way to get acid back home but those dudes got jammed up before I decided I fukked with it. now I have no way of getting any. Dont really trust random nikkas to have legit shrooms and acid. Back in college I could get an eight of loud for like 40 so I wasnt checking for other shyt like that outside of alcohol every now and then.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dmt...opens portals...unless u want to be attacked by demons...i suggest u stay far away.

Were the trips amazing...YES

but those awkward experiences when i wasnt even high................never again

im trying this in a week :ohlawd: