Lets talk about drugs brehs & brehettes

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't stop there breh...explain this intense trip you had after you got back from the gas station

And cot dayum, you was into that shyt heavy breh :demonic:

First thing I remember was walking into the bedroom and of course this mother fukker bring me into a room full of black lights and crazy posters. I was cool to the point where I wasn't killing anyone or yelling or anything but everyone kinda knew " this is a tonyclifton moment leave him be. I can't really tell you the time length but I wanna say for about 2 hours I really couldn't tell if my eyes were opened or closed. I kept on hearing and feeling people breathing on me but in a nice way if that makes since. This was only with my eyes closed. I thought it was angels watching over me telling me everything. Was ok. This whole time I open my eyes and see kinda wierd evil shyt. Faces on the wall that were whispering some sort of demonic shyt so that wasn't working
Now I hear this incredible music, I mean the most beautiful music I have ever heard in my life. For the rest of the night my eyes were closed and I fukking traveled . I felt the universe, spoke to my dead relatives, no lie I cried a little bit having revelations about myself and what I was doing. At one point I thought I was talking to my brother in my mind telling him how much I love him and to never be like me. He responded and everything,

Now I come to and I walk out of the room and ask my friend what kinda hippy shyt he was playing cuz it was dope as fukk

He looks at me :mjlol: and says you've been laying in one spot for hours in pure silence. We checked up on you and you couldn't even hear us but we knew you were alive so we left you alone

I swear on my mother if I could have recorded what I heard in my head I woulda sold 100 mill and won 20 Grammys .

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Was a daily weed smoker for 5 years, then moved on to salvia, 25i (psychedelic research chem which was sold as lsd), mushrooms, and my favorite, lsd

I dont do drugs anymore though, weed was the hardest to quit but I finally put it down

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Haven't done the hard shyt since I had my first son(7 years besides me and my fiancé having special Molly fukk sessions)

I got stories for days though.

When I was 16 -18 I used to take an 8ball( I feel old not even sure if you kids call it that these days)almost every day. Used to rip off over privileged white kids to oblivion every day and make out nice. To bad it all went up my nose I woulda had a pretty penny now.

I remember the most fukked up I have ever been though. I sold some desperate dude some "blow" and he didn't have any money so he gave me 4 ex pills. I popped two on the spot and moved on and told him if I wasn't fukked up in an hour I'd come back. Well I was fukked up within the hour, but me and my boys ego were at an all time high so we went back, he gave us 5 hits of acid and I gave him a little more blow and we each took one and a half hits . Mind you before the ex we were coked out as hell. We went to my friends house and holy shyt, the minute I walked in I was in fukking Pluto. I could barely look at anything let alone touch anything . I told my friends I needed to walk outside and for them to leave me the fukk alone. I walked to a gas station that was near by and probably snorted a half a gram and took another ex pill and a hit of acid.

Big mistake.

I'm walking and everything is kinda ok, but all of a sudden I look up ( I always stare down when I'm tripping I don't know why) and every thing looked like some mid evil castle shyt. I could see like monsters working with axes and all sorts of fukkery. By some miracle( and if you have really tripped before you know when your tripping things just seem like miracles) my friends were going to the gas station and saw me walking pretty much in circles. They brought me back to the crib where I layed down and proceeded to have the most intense experience ever. I don't think I have been the same since, whether good or bad I don't know. Later on at like 4 am I came out of my zone and drank a liter of whiskey, took four vicodins and passed out for like 18 hours.

Good times
:ohhh:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Normally I just smoke weed. On three occasions I popped e.. First time was eye opening.. Second time was mind opening.. Third showed me how much time I have left... Never did do anything stronger mostly because I'm heeding the advice of my family members who said if I did ever try peyote or acid id never come back considering how I think and see reality

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the process of getting sober right now.
In the past 2 years I probably haven't been sober for longer than a week.
I'm finally realizing I have a problem so I'm done with drugs.......for now.
It's not easy but good luck one day at a time.
-----------------

The only thing I've ever messed with is weed and im at the point where it's not beneficial or particularly helpful so I need to stop. I just do it to mask things I need to face head on anyway. Plus I could be doing smarter things with the money.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
It's not easy but good luck one day at a time.
-----------------

The only thing I've ever messed with is weed and im at the point where it's not beneficial or particularly helpful so I need to stop. I just do it to mask things I need to face head on anyway. Plus I could be doing smarter things with the money.
shyt i love drugs so this shyt is hard.
I just gotta find happiness outside of drugs and ill be alright.
It really is one day at a time.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt i love drugs so this shyt is hard.
I just gotta find happiness outside of drugs and ill be alright.
It really is one day at a time.
You will do fine if its what you really want to do. Try to stay busy and keep your mind off wanting to do drugs.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I been on Molly a few times..all I did was holla at every bytch in the club

I smoke weed almost everyday

Sipped lean a few times...I was on it on New Years dat shyt had me movin slow, I like the taste but not the feeling

I'll never try anything outside of those

sun raw

All Star
Daps
i'd love to try molly again but it's one of those things where you need the right situation and the perfect occasion for me, like i can't just go to a club and roll, one of the biggest conditions being that i need my friend there so i don't freak the fukk out

aside from that, i'm pretty good with solitary drug-taking, once i started smoking weed by myself i never really looked back