Let's Talk About Unrealistic First Date Expectations

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I volunteered at a charity 5k event here in Charlotte over the weekend.

I wound up getting paired with a young lady working one of the concession stands for a few hours all the way to the end of the race...me, being immaculate with these gotdamn lyrics, I started chatting her up while we were leaving for a bit just to see where her head was at as she was good looking. No, I don't got a pic shut up and let me speak.:what:

Here's some stats:

Is 24
Going to NC A&T
Is A Delta (Sorority)

We at her car.

So after telling me about how her ex was wanting to take her for the night (red flag), I decided to ask what would it take for her to change her plans for the night. She got the hint and this is where the convo deteriorated into bullshyt.

Her: :usure:

Me: Why you staring at me like that? :what:

Her: Well, if you trying to take me out then where would we go? :beli:

Me: :skip: I was thinking dinner..
Her: (interrupts) ...:usure: where?

Me: Man, shyt.. We could do a Applebee's or Chili's, I mean..:why:
Her: Try again. :mjgrin:

Me: :gucci: The hell you mean try again? There's nothing wrong with a classic Riblet basket with fries.

Her: I can go to Chili's with my girlfriends during the week, that's not impressive :mjgrin:

Me: :gucci:

Her: I think Ruth Chris would be an appropriate choice for a first date :mjgrin:

Me: :francis: No... no, it really isn't.

Her: Why not? :usure:

Me: :what: You expecting nikkas to drop near $100 dollars for just a meal on a first date?

Her: :martin: Money shouldn't matter when it comes to trying to get to know a lady you like.

Me: nikkas still got bills at the end of the day, why not be impressed with a dude who can show off by religiously paying them shyts? :what:

Her: You knowwww... I think I'll just let my ex take me to dinner tonight since he don't mind doing that.:leostare:

Me: :what: I don't give a fukk what you do, nikka.

:jbhmm: Brehs..is it unreasonable for a lady to ask for that type of accommodation on a first date? What is reasonable?

@The Grendel @Tenchi Ryu @#1 pick @Ol' Otis @Mojo Jojo Morpheus @The College Dropout @AlternativeFacts @Yusuke @BoogieDown23 @Morose Polymath @stomachlines
Yooooo. That last part.

On another note she was outta line. You don't even know if you like her that much for her to be expecting expensive meals like that.

On a whole other note, she seems like she isn't that great of a catch if she still dealing with her ex.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I believe this shyt verbatim, alot of these black college educated woman are delusional sadly. They have unrealistic expectations and crazy demands and wonder why they can't find a good man by the time they reach their 30s. There's a few gems out there brother, that's why it mostly a numbers game for brothers out here, you have to be diligent and go through a lot of bullshyt to find a sensible chick.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
She just wasn't that into you. And she obviously knew it early on. So she probably figured she might as well see if she can sucker an expensive meal out of it. When you don't care about the outcome either way it's easy to shoot for the stars. U probably have thought extensively about what to say to a girl u were really feeling but a broad u couldnt care less about ud probably be ok asking her to put a book on her head and jump up and down on 1 foot while giving u head becasue u don't care about her either way so y not

You got me fukked up. :what:

I can be a vicious person but only if provoked..I don't do shyt like that to females, if I don't want to fukk with you from the jump i'd be polite enough to tell you, kindly, that I ain't looking to socialize like that. That's real nikka shyt.

:what: You don't want nothing to do with a nikka but if I can get a porterhouse steak out of him, more power to me? This is why some nikkas be turning into @DarkHorse23 type nikkas tbh.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That tripped me out to because she was basically saying (as we were volunteering) how much she don't like the dude but she still deals with him cause he still looks out for her... I was like :what: at her when she said this, why the hell you not with him if he treats you good like that, why you dislike the nikka?
If a chick mentions an ex run far far away.. especially if she's the type to complain about her past partners as if she didn't choose them.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I believe this shyt verbatim, alot of these black college educated woman are delusional sadly. They have unrealistic expectations and crazy demands and wonder why they can't find a good man by the time they reach their 30s. There's a few gems out there brother, that's why it mostly a numbers game for brothers out here, you have to be diligent and go through a lot of bullshyt to find a sensible chick.
They also fukking a lot.... of different dudes.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Unrealistic for you...obviously not for her. She's had it done before, so it may be her standard. She probably wasn't feeling you that much but wanted to see what she could get outta you.

You didn't simp, stayed true to the game and let her go.

On to the next one
Chick was clearly on that golddigger use men for free dinner type shyt.

Bet she can't even afford to eat at Ruth Chris.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She just wasn't that into you. And she obviously knew it early on. So she probably figured she might as well see if she can sucker an expensive meal out of it. When you don't care about the outcome either way it's easy to shoot for the stars. U probably have thought extensively about what to say to a girl u were really feeling but a broad u couldnt care less about ud probably be ok asking her to put a book on her head and jump up and down on 1 foot while giving u head becasue u don't care about her either way so y not
What? What was this garbage of a post? Go to sleep, you need some rest :mjlol: I agree with the she's using him part but the other stuff you typed :wtf:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
She obviously didn't like you.

That's cool. :yeshrug:

I know I ain't no Morris Chestnut looking ass nikka... I ain't gonna be attractive to every female I encounter, it what it is..but I ain't about that bullshyt. Just say you ain't interested and keep it moving, if that's the case.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
You got me fukked up. :what:

I can be a vicious person but only if provoked..I don't do shyt like that to females, if I don't want to fukk with you from the jump i'd be polite enough to tell you, kindly, that I ain't looking to socialize like that. That's real nikka shyt.

:what: You don't want nothing to do with a nikka but if I can get a porterhouse steak out of him, more power to me? This is why some nikkas be turning into @DarkHorse23 type nikkas tbh.
:salute:I truly commend you. The world would be a better place if we were all so honest in our intentions. See what u can get culture is the new normal

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
You fukked up for even engaging in that conversation. You should've switched the subject ASAP

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I volunteered at a charity 5k event here in Charlotte over the weekend.

I wound up getting paired with a young lady working one of the concession stands for a few hours all the way to the end of the race...me, being immaculate with these gotdamn lyrics, I started chatting her up while we were leaving for a bit just to see where her head was at as she was good looking. No, I don't got a pic shut up and let me speak.:what:

Here's some stats:

Is 24
Going to NC A&T
Is A Delta (Sorority)

We at her car.

So after telling me about how her ex was wanting to take her for the night (red flag), I decided to ask what would it take for her to change her plans for the night. She got the hint and this is where the convo deteriorated into bullshyt.

Her: :usure:

Me: Why you staring at me like that? :what:

Her: Well, if you trying to take me out then where would we go? :beli:

Me: :skip: I was thinking dinner..
Her: (interrupts) ...:usure: where?

Me: Man, shyt.. We could do a Applebee's or Chili's, I mean..:why:
Her: Try again. :mjgrin:

Me: :gucci: The hell you mean try again? There's nothing wrong with a classic Riblet basket with fries.

Her: I can go to Chili's with my girlfriends during the week, that's not impressive :mjgrin:

Me: :gucci:

Her: I think Ruth Chris would be an appropriate choice for a first date :mjgrin:

Me: :francis: No... no, it really isn't.

Her: Why not? :usure:

Me: :what: You expecting nikkas to drop near $100 dollars for just a meal on a first date?

Her: :martin: Money shouldn't matter when it comes to trying to get to know a lady you like.

Me: nikkas still got bills at the end of the day, why not be impressed with a dude who can show off by religiously paying them shyts? :what:

Her: You knowwww... I think I'll just let my ex take me to dinner tonight since he don't mind doing that.:leostare:

Me: :what: I don't give a fukk what you do, nikka.

:jbhmm: Brehs..is it unreasonable for a lady to ask for that type of accommodation on a first date? What is reasonable?

@The Grendel @Tenchi Ryu @#1 pick @Ol' Otis @Mojo Jojo Morpheus @The College Dropout @AlternativeFacts @Yusuke @BoogieDown23 @Morose Polymath @stomachlines

This has me weak:mjlol:and feeling some type of way at the same time:mjcry:

Ive have women try that with me too, wanting me to do the most for a first day. I suggest coffee or ice cream, or at the least us two just kicking it so we can talk. Preferably at the house so we can fck:yeshrug: