Let's Talk About Unrealistic First Date Expectations

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
yeah College can mess a broad up in more ways than one, they don't call it a "buffet of flesh" for nothing.

I had a long standing policy of not dealing with females who were in college tbh.

I remember I dealt with one girl who would constantly remind me of her willingness to get with a white dude if I did her wrong. I'm like the fukk? ...shyt would be subtle and random. Who says sabotaging ass shyt like that to someone they're dating?

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I volunteered at a charity 5k event here in Charlotte over the weekend.

I wound up getting paired with a young lady working one of the concession stands for a few hours all the way to the end of the race...me, being immaculate with these gotdamn lyrics, I started chatting her up while we were leaving for a bit just to see where her head was at as she was good looking. No, I don't got a pic shut up and let me speak.:what:

Here's some stats:

Is 24
Going to NC A&T
Is A Delta (Sorority)

We at her car.

So after telling me about how her ex was wanting to take her for the night (red flag), I decided to ask what would it take for her to change her plans for the night. She got the hint and this is where the convo deteriorated into bullshyt.

Her: :usure:

Me: Why you staring at me like that? :what:

Her: Well, if you trying to take me out then where would we go? :beli:

Me: :skip: I was thinking dinner..
Her: (interrupts) ...:usure: where?

Me: Man, shyt.. We could do a Applebee's or Chili's, I mean..:why:
Her: Try again. :mjgrin:

Me: :gucci: The hell you mean try again? There's nothing wrong with a classic Riblet basket with fries.

Her: I can go to Chili's with my girlfriends during the week, that's not impressive :mjgrin:

Me: :gucci:i don't care about impressin u. I'm trying see where you're head at

Her: I think Ruth Chris would be an appropriate choice for a first date :mjgrin:

Me: :francis: No... no, it really isn't.

Her: Why not? :usure:

Me: :what: You expecting nikkas to drop near $100 dollars for just a meal on a first date?

Her: :martin: Money shouldn't matter when it comes to trying to get to know a lady you like.

Me: i don't even know if I like you. Also nikkas still got bills at the end of the day, why not be impressed with a dude who can show off by religiously paying them shyts? :what:

Her: You knowwww... I think I'll just let my ex take me to dinner tonight since he don't mind doing that.:leostare:

Me: :what: I don't give a fukk what you do, nikka.
fixed

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
:jbhmm: Brehs..is it unreasonable for a lady to ask for that type of accommodation on a first date? What is reasonable?
I used to be of the opinion that if we're going out then we're splitting the bill.
But some ladies put me on and said that the person that suggests the date is obliged to pay.
Okay, cool.
I wanna see you later, I gotta set the time, place and transport (if need be) AND sponsor the evening.
But I'll be gotdamnd if you're gunna decide for me where I take you.
I'm the captain.
You hopping on my ship.
That means you're going where I take you.
You wanna go somewhere else, hop on another ship. :camby:

Anyway, it doesn't seem like she was that into you, breh. :manny:
When a woman like you her standards are real lax.
I never spent more than $60 on some food back when I was dating in college.
But that was 5 years ago. Maybe it's the age of promposals and $200 dates now. :patrice:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
dates:mjlol:
breh, you a made man and you should be only entertaining women with a check:francis:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, the suggestion for Ruth Chris is out of bounds, LOL @ thinking it's "classier" to go to Chili's on the weekends, either you go to Chili's, or you don't. I don't. In all honesty, she doesn't sound like someone interested, nor should you be.