Lets talk politics. Vote For What? What incentive do Black People have for Voting ?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
how so .... obama helped u?
a certain candidate approved of something specifically, which appropriated funds to my field of occupation which led to me getting a raise.

I won't get into the President, legislation or field of work for privacy reasons.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
We need to seriously consider setting up an African American party.

Been talking about this for years. Set it up for Congressional elections/state electoral politics. Use the party to get concessions for Black people. If, for example, no party wins the majority of the seats in a state legislature, the party can act as a tool to get concessions from whites.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
The best reason to vote to me is just to represent your demographic

Be it your race, age, gender or financial

Everytime you vote you represent all those and if enough of them vote, you let the politicians know they must offer something towards your group

Not sure how it works in other states but in PA you can vote without selecting any candidates

nikka what?

You mean you vote on certain bills and shyt or just in general?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this ain't the pot calling the kettle black.

I think the fact that you think you're a genius is what makes you being an average Joe of average intelligence ten times more funnier :mjlol:
i proved my genius....wheres your's ?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No your thread history has proved you to be a bi-polar weirdo with delusions of grandeur :mjlol:

I showed what I do bro....wheres your genius....what skill or talent have u excelled at? where are your 15 paragraph threads breaking different aspects of life? how many ppl have pmed u to tell u that they appreciate the way u articulate their struggle? .....huh?....ni.gga?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I showed what I do bro....wheres your genius....what skill or talent have u excelled at? where are your 15 paragraph threads breaking different aspects of life? how many ppl have pmed u to tell u that they appreciate the way u articulate their struggle? .....huh?....ni.gga?

No one really getting it in real life makes 15 paragraph threads crying on the Internet. My skill? My skill is seeing bullshyt and calling it bullshyt and make no mistake, you are bullshyt.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one really getting it in real life makes 15 paragraph threads crying on the Internet. My skill? My skill is seeing bullshyt and calling it bullshyt and make no mistake, you are bullshyt.
u seen my talents and skills dummy....its totally undeniable....my success is coming any moment....what have u accomplished? what will u be remembered for? what have u innovated? are u one of the best in the world at what u do for a living?

u gotta long ways to go breh, i earned my genius.....ive walked a road that would destroy the weak ans still made it out standing.....u cant tell me knowing....youre luck i even acknowledge your existence ....im a giant

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
u seen my talents and skills dummy....its totally undeniable....my success is coming any moment....what have u accomplished? what will u be remembered for? what have u innovated? are u one of the best in the world at what u do for a living?

u gotta long ways to go breh, i earned my genius.....ive walked a road that would destroy the weak ans still made it out standing.....u cant tell me knowing....youre luck i even acknowledge your existence ....im a giant

You are a fukking joke. We don't laugh with you. We laugh at you and we laugh often. You come on here trying to talk down on people like you're Steve Jobs or something but you're just the little angry black dude that works at Mrs. Fields Cookies in the mall.

You'll never be successful and that makes me happy. You know why? Because you're a c*nt. When you realize that and kill yourself, I'll be somewhere drinking Champagne. Not because of your insignificant death but because I do shyt like that on the regular because I'm not a delusional c*nt. I just left a Halloween party of people who are really money making while you're up waiting on me to reply so you can type paragraphs about how much of a "genius" you are. :mjlol:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a fukking joke. We don't laugh with you. We laugh at you and we laugh often. You come on here trying to talk down on people like you're Steve Jobs or something but you're just the little angry black dude that works at Mrs. Fields Cookies in the mall.

You'll never be successful and that makes me happy. You know why? Because you're a c*nt. When you realize that and kill yourself, I'll be somewhere drinking Champagne. Not because of your insignificant death but because I do shyt like that on the regular because I'm not a delusional c*nt. I just left a Halloween party of people who are really money making while you're up waiting on me to reply so you can type paragraphs about how much of a "genius" you are. :mjlol:
"waiting on me to reply"

Im working on a project right now....why?....because I have talent, im able to create things and bring life to the world....notice u said people making money, how much do u have stupid? and what skills do u have to make money for the rest of your life? what are u gonna do when u lose your little job? can you grind the way I grind, NO...can u create something outta nothing? create a vision and stick to it with no help? just u and god? no

Nothing u say bother me....u cant penetrate my armor, Im war ready, you're a mental midget....im really who I say I'am, your some random nobody in the world that will die and not be remembered. You're lucky u even have access to speak to me, because in real life i wouldn't acknowledge your existence.....you'll basically be an object, no different from a parked car....just another face in a sea of many faces....u could be unconscious on the ground, ill step over u to go to my destination...

One day this Iittle spat is going to be a big deal for u...telling your nobody friends lol "I argued with that guy on the coli on Halloween" as for me, Ill forget about u by 10:00am tomorrow..n.igga

Last edited: