Lets talk politics. Vote For What? What incentive do Black People have for Voting ?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
We need to seriously consider setting up an African American party.

No.

Black Americans need to split our vote between both political parties so that neither party becomes too comfortable while representing us. Then black Americans need to hold the Democrat Party accountable for failing our communities for the past 30 years.

Once the Democrats are in fear of losing a portion of the black vote to Republicans,then you will see the Democrat Party begin to change their direction in terms of their policy towards black Americans.

The biggest fear the Democrat Party has is for black fathers to take back their proper role in the home. Instead,they rather keep our children surrounded by single dysfunctional mothers that are clinically depressed.

That way the government can control them.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
nikka what?

You mean you vote on certain bills and shyt or just in general?

You sign in on a book that has your name on it, that's how they know you voted

You then go to an anonymous voting machine and make your selections, when done you press a green button to end, but you can just walk over and press the button without making any choices

It's the button the woman below is pointing

cityelection_singer_dunn.jpg

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I voted but I think that black ppls economic condition will only be improved by more entrepreneurship, group economics, and buying politicians. Just simply voting and not doing any of that other stuff is going to make stuff stay the same.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
Every time you consider not voting, remember that the Republican party is constantly trying to take away your right to vote.
That alone should be enough to motivate you.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Every time you consider not voting, remember that the Republican party is constantly trying to take away your right to vote.

Republican party exist nationally because people fail to vote on the off year elections that elects the congress that gets to redraw the district map

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
STFU

This country is doomed and no president is gonna save it.

So it's either me vote for fukking racist ass hillary clinton who called black teenagers in the 90s "superpredator" while her husband created insane laws to lock up them for insane periods of time..and fukked libya up beyond the repair and it's development of a currency that would of made substantial progress for the African economy and for the continent itself (as a Nigerian, there is no way I would and could ever support this woman because of this)...

Or
:jbhmm:

Vote for Racist ass Donald Trump who wanted the Central Park Five executed even though they were found not guilty years later and awarded millions of dollars in damages from the state of New York
Who made specific "recommendations" on his behalf to exclude black tenants from even thinking about renting in his apartments encouraging housing discrimination in New York City
Who has a plethora of Klansmen and Neo-Nazis supporting him at his rallies, alongside other non-disclosed racist ass cacs and self-hating minorities.
:camby:

GTFO with that bullshyt.

I ain't voting for any of these fukking crackers...sERIOUSLY!
And you black folks are looking like dumb little lost stupid c00ns supporting any of them!

This country ain't for you and you should really consider and exit plan in the next 10 years b.

Black folks are getting lit up on camera by cops and getting off and getting rewarded for it.
Getting gentrified out of damn near major city in America.
224 years behind in the wealth gap compared to white wealth while hispanics and asians are moving up the proverbial ladder through economics and adopting the same racist "don't fukk with black people" polices that allowed white people to get in power.

Why the hell would I vote to continue white supremacy and the destruction of my people by voting for any of these disgusting crackers?
:scust:
Once they get our vote, they stop caring about us!

Mark my words, I'm really starting to hate you black folk that really think this country will work for us if we adopt your whole weak "support the massa who will whips us the softest" policies.

White daddy ain't gonna save you nikkas!
We had a BLACK MAN and his BLACK WIFE and BLACK FAMILY up in the white house everyday for the past 8 years and that didn't motivated black folk to believe in themselves!?:why:

MAN fukk YALL!

YOU AIN"T ON MY LEVEL CAUSE I"D BE DAMNED IF I EVER VOTE FOR ANY WHITE DEVIL!

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
So why vote again?
I vote for local measures like always

This time around Florida is looking to legalize medical marijuana. I'm hoping for decriminalization but this is a good start. That's why I vote; for the shyt that actually impacts my every day life.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
STFU

This country is doomed and no president is gonna save it.

So it's either me vote for fukking racist ass hillary clinton who called black teenagers in the 90s "superpredator" while her husband created insane laws to lock up them for insane periods of time..and fukked libya up beyond the repair and it's development of a currency that would of made substantial progress for the African economy and for the continent itself (as a Nigerian, there is no way I would and could ever support this woman because of this)...

Or
:jbhmm:

Vote for Racist ass Donald Trump who wanted the Central Park Five executed even though they were found not guilty years later and awarded millions of dollars in damages from the state of New York
Who made specific "recommendations" on his behalf to exclude black tenants from even thinking about renting in his apartments encouraging housing discrimination in New York City
Who has a plethora of Klansmen and Neo-Nazis supporting him at his rallies, alongside other non-disclosed racist ass cacs and self-hating minorities.
:camby:

GTFO with that bullshyt.

I ain't voting for any of these fukking crackers...sERIOUSLY!
And you black folks are looking like dumb little lost stupid c00ns supporting any of them!

This country ain't for you and you should really consider and exit plan in the next 10 years b.

Black folks are getting lit up on camera by cops and getting off and getting rewarded for it.
Getting gentrified out of damn near major city in America.
224 years behind in the wealth gap compared to white wealth while hispanics and asians are moving up the proverbial ladder through economics and adopting the same racist "don't fukk with black people" polices that allowed white people to get in power.

Why the hell would I vote to continue white supremacy and the destruction of my people by voting for any of these disgusting crackers?
:scust:
Once they get our vote, they stop caring about us!

Mark my words, I'm really starting to hate you black folk that really think this country will work for us if we adopt your whole weak "support the massa who will whips us the softest" policies.

White daddy ain't gonna save you nikkas!
We had a BLACK MAN and his BLACK WIFE and BLACK FAMILY up in the white house everyday for the past 8 years and that didn't motivated black folk to believe in themselves!?:why:

MAN fukk YALL!

YOU AIN"T ON MY LEVEL CAUSE I"D BE DAMNED IF I EVER VOTE FOR ANY WHITE DEVIL!