Let's try this again....Revenge tour pt. 2.....Denver Broncos season thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:blessed: its that time again, shyt feeling like football season.

Wit the off season moves I think we easily win the division again, fukk it, this Peyton manning experience is all most over and we in a must win situation

Adding the players that we did on defense(talib, ware, ward) and getting back a ton of injured defensive players (chris harris, raheem moore, von miller ect.)should give our d a great boast

Offensively we loss a couple key players(knowson, decker) and need some others to step up(ball, sanders, rookie receiver), but hopefully our offense won't have as big of a load since our defense should be better

:takedat: fukk the seahawks, I want them faggit ass water bird destroyed

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Man fukk the Shecawks this ain't about them, this is bigger than them,...it's about redemption, bottom line. Point blank.

It's about shutting EVERYONE up

xkcektl-png.3582

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I agree that nikka crazy, but yall schedule is a lot more difficult then last year. NFC west you gotta play plus the pats in new england.

Oh yeah your a pats fan that's why

I hope T.J. Ward keep bulleyez on ol' boys knees

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Nah Niner fan bruh

ah....

:what:

Okay seriously, what the fukk is up with (some) of you Niner fans??? You LastEmp, and yJes or whatever can't help but hop on Peyton's dikk and criticize him for everything...what's going on here?

Is there still a bitterness of Peyton choosing Denver over SF?

I don't understand you three fukktards....it's weird...different division, different conference...and still...can't help but show your contempt for the greatness of Peyton Manning...why is that???

It's a serious question...sorry for sounding like a smart ass but I really wanna know.