Let's try this again....Revenge tour pt. 2.....Denver Broncos season thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like I was wrong and that OJ might be getting the :camby: instead of Harris unless he gets franchised

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
That's a fukking steal for what he's doing this season and what others got paid :wow:

Is it?

I honestly have not paid to much attention(Beside my man Aqib) to the the Broncos back end this year. I know when I watch the the Broncos dude makes play's. Just not sure, hence I @ the broncos fans on this site.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this a good deal or no @Stone?
Of course. In today's league ideally you're gonna need 3 starting caliber corners. This dude is a playmaker and has been top 5 for the last 2 years. He lines up everywhere and he can blitz and play the run. He was the most important guy to get under contract besides Demaryius

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Of course. In today's league ideally you're gonna need 3 starting caliber corners. This dude is a playmaker and has been top 5 for the last 2 years. He lines up everywhere and he can blitz and play the run. He was the most important guy to get under contract besides Demaryius

Props, was thinking the same thing. I just do not watch enough Bronco games closely to say good contract or not. Dude is always all over the field when I watch him. Just have not watched him enough to say good contract or not. But I trust your opinion on him.. :salute:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Is it?

I honestly have not paid to much attention(Beside my man Aqib) to the the Broncos back end this year. I know when I watch the the Broncos dude makes play's. Just not sure, hence I @ the broncos fans on this site.

:wow: great deal man, brady i know u probably dont play to much attention to him but he is rated the best CB this season, u gotta take that wit a grain of salt cause talib is mainly on the first WRS, but talib dont follow anybody, so if a WR moves he mainly on CH, he been balling so much

i think we wont resign JT, somebody has to go cause we still got to rap up von miller

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
:wow: great deal man, brady i know u probably dont play to much attention to him but he is rated the best CB this season, u gotta take that wit a grain of salt cause talib is mainly on the first WRS, but talib dont follow anybody, so if a WR moves he mainly on CH, he been balling so much

i think we wont resign JT, somebody has to go cause we still got to rap up von miller

Breh, I was actually on a train from Eugene to Portland during most of our teams game this year(Watched the first half in the creepiest hippie bar I have ever been to in my life. lol) . So I had to watch the game after the fact. I thought Brady avoided dude most of the game. That is what kinda put me on to dude, with my own eyes. :yeshrug:

Either way, looks like a good signing..

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Breh, I was actually on a train from Eugene to Portland during most of our teams game this year(Watched the first half in the creepiest hippie bar I have ever been to in my life. lol) . So I had to watch the game after the fact. I thought Brady avoided dude most of the game. That is what kinda put me on to dude, with my own eyes. :yeshrug:

Either way, looks like a good signing..
Yea dude is a beast man, so happy he back from his injury

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So we gonna do this right this time ,what your feelings on this weekend and the rest of the playoffs? We either gonna choke or play lights out,i see no inbetween.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Ill be at the game, probably be tailgating. :win:

Our D needs to show they are top tier, no more bullshyt. Cant let neck beard get lucky. we the better team. and maybe if things work out we can get our revenge aginst the ravens.