LG V30 Anticipation thread..

Boogie

Fire Bickerstaff
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
After looking at all the upcoming phones, i think this may be the one. Phone seems to hit all the feature lists im looking for:

• Headphone Jack
  • Wireless Charging
  • Thin Bezel
  • DAC Audio
  • Nice screen
  • Good size battery
  • Waterproof
Looks good also. Glass and ceramic parts.

Ain't even stock android :trash:

Double J

Banned
Daps
Ain't even stock android :trash:

Yeah thats the only thing stopping me from getting it at this point. But then again basically the only phone that does run stock Android is the new Pixel but the hardware is shyt (no headphone jack, no wireless charging, no SD Cards, display isn't quite edge to edge, no dual camera). So basically you gotta choose between shytty hardware or shytty software :hula:

Boogie

Fire Bickerstaff
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Yeah thats the only thing stopping me from getting it at this point. But then again basically the only phone that does run stock Android is the new Pixel but the hardware is shyt (no headphone jack, no wireless charging, no SD Cards, display isn't quite edge to edge, no dual camera). So basically you gotta choose between shytty hardware or shytty software :hula:

Pixel hardware shytty? :mjlol:

Double J

Banned
Daps
Stop. What's better...Galaxy S8/Note 8? :stopitslime:

Hardware wise the S8 and Note 8 are much better than the Pixel 2. They have wireless charging, SD cards, headphone jacks, true edge to edge displays, better designs, the Note 8 has 6 GB of RAM(Pixel only has 4). All of which Pixel 2 doesn't have. Only advantage Pixel 2 has is software and updates.

Boogie

Fire Bickerstaff
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Hardware wise the S8 and Note 8 are much better than the Pixel 2. They have wireless charging, SD cards, headphone jacks, true edge to edge displays, better designs, the Note 8 has 6 GB of RAM(Pixel only has 4). All of which Pixel 2 doesn't have. Only advantage Pixel 2 has is software and updates.

Wireless charging doesn't make or break a phone. How many people you know who actually use it?

Pixel don't have edge to edge displays because they have 2 front facing speakers.

Headphone jacks is a matter of opinion. Not a big deal to me.

Design is better with Samsung. Google needs to fire whoever in charge of phone design.

Pixel doesn't need 6 GB of ram and tbh the shyt isn't needed or noticeable. Pixel and iPhone are 2 of the fastest phones you can buy.

No SD card sucks but you get unlimited storage for Google Photos free.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Wireless charging doesn't make or break a phone. How many people you know who actually use it?

Pixel don't have edge to edge displays because they have 2 front facing speakers.

Headphone jacks is a matter of opinion. Not a big deal to me.

Design is better with Samsung. Google needs to fire whoever in charge of phone design.

Pixel doesn't need 6 GB of ram and tbh the shyt isn't needed or noticeable. Pixel and iPhone are 2 of the fastest phones you can buy.

No SD card sucks but you get unlimited storage for Google Photos free.
You just admitted he was right

Daps
S8 is the nicest looking phone to come out this year no doubt, but I'm due an upgrade and I'm gonna cop the Pixel 2XL personally, the things it doesn't have such as headphone jack doesn't bother me because I rock the BoseQC35's, never had an SD card as I'm currently an IPhone user and wireless charging is meh to me right now.