LG V30 Anticipation thread..

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
S8 is the nicest looking phone to come out this year no doubt, but I'm due an upgrade and I'm gonna cop the Pixel 2XL personally, the things it doesn't have such as headphone jack doesn't bother me because I rock the BoseQC35's, never had an SD card as I'm currently an IPhone user and wireless charging is meh to me right now.

Note 8.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So i just picked up this bad boy today. Initial impressions:

ITS A MOTHER fukkING GO!

Phone feels silky smooth. Screen is godly and a huge upgrade from the Pixel XL. Haven't tested out the camera yet, but i'm loving the overall fluidity of the device. I honestly preferred Android 7.1.1 Than I do Oreo which is currently on my pixel xl. Oreo has caused my pixel to slow down and stutter alot more than it ever did previously.

More details to come, but very excited thus far.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
So i just picked up this bad boy today. Initial impressions:

ITS A MOTHER fukkING GO!

Phone feels silky smooth. Screen is godly and a huge upgrade from the Pixel XL. Haven't tested out the camera yet, but i'm loving the overall fluidity of the device. I honestly preferred Android 7.1.1 Than I do Oreo which is currently on my pixel xl. Oreo has caused my pixel to slow down and stutter alot more than it ever did previously.

More details to come, but very excited thus far.

Pics?

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Bought.

34y8jti.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Yeah this phone is the truth and will go down as a legendary Android phone. Outside of the shytty front facing camera, the phone is otherwise perfect.

Awesome design, beautiful screen, good battery life, great UI, and overall solid performance makes this beast the current GOAT Android phone.

Cop this motherfukker while you can. This joint is the truth.