Life/Career Crossroads

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Aye I kno a few people at famu law and idk f I personally would go there. Dude go probation officer and save money and pay off your debt

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Aye I kno a few people at famu law and idk f I personally would go there. Dude go probation officer and save money and pay off your debt
I am thinking about rocking with that.
Being a PO is an automatic 2 years or additional debt as well. Lol

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I am thinking about rocking with that.
Being a PO is an automatic 2 years or additional debt as well. Lol

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
The U.S. government hires people called "economic assistants" who collect data from businesses. A degree in economics should quality you for that, if you took some classes in statistics. It's only a part time gig but it seems to pay decent money and looks like a fun job.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
The U.S. government hires people called "economic assistants" who collect data from businesses. A degree in economics should quality you for that, if you took some classes in statistics. It's only a part time gig but it seems to pay decent money and looks like a fun job.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
If the state is going to pay for your education, then it's a good idea to attend law School; personally I would probably choose FAMU law school if it's FREE. If you have to add on more debt, then don't do it. It's not worth it.

Why not go to graduate school for economics, or law and policy? It would be faster, cheaper and make you just as marketable. Just my opinion.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
If the state is going to pay for your education, then it's a good idea to attend law School; personally I would probably choose FAMU law school if it's FREE. If you have to add on more debt, then don't do it. It's not worth it.

Why not go to graduate school for economics, or law and policy? It would be faster, cheaper and make you just as marketable. Just my opinion.
I want to be an attorney but let's say I get in for corrections, I can go back to grad school for anything since they'll pay for it at a state school.

I want to stay in South Florida. I'll have to take the maths to qualify to be accepted into the graduate economics programs plus it's real intense. Idk if I want that. I may really scan my options and interests assuming I get into probations down here. They only pay for state schools.

I'm not sure if they pay for law school. :stopitslime:

I'll have to defer law school to next year if I get the probations officer gig.