Life lessons that took you too long to figure out

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
The most important thing i learned as well is as a man you MUST ACCEPT FEMALE NATURE. no women is different they all operate from that source of feminine energy. So study what femininity is and how it relates to women and accept it because that's the nature of things. Just like a dog will act like a dog or a horse is going act like a horse. accept women has they are it will make your life so much easier dealing with them

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
And when it's all said and done you got nothing from it. Like I said.....bounce.
She post all the happy stuff on her social media and with friends, but with you its problems problems problems........bounce.
shyt man. Tell me bout it man. I’m going thru now and it’s so true

Last edited:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I wont Lie,I do Love my lil Post Office Job just on the Strength of the Pay and the Fact that before that I was Scrubbing Toilets at Wal Mart.....I do have that "Grinding 25/8" Mentality cause I learned that from My Parents but I know that even they have taken Vacations,Breaks etc and Ive been Working and Coming Home Non Stop.Outside of an Odd Trip to AZ to visit my Brother,I havent went to say a Cancum,Maldives etc. When things Clear up 1000% im definitely getting that Passport Stamped Up,plus my Brother is leaving for Panama to take over our Moms Home so Ill jave a lil Spot there too

:salute::salute:

@Ku$h Parker what is it like working at the post office? How many hours a day do you have to work and do you all get good benefits?

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
:salute::salute:

@Ku$h Parker what is it like working at the post office? How many hours a day do you have to work and do you all get good benefits?

Its Great breh,No Complaints here,just clock in Sort the Mail and Hit the Street for an estimated 8-9 hrs depending on ypur Route and Mail Volume(It gets reql Lit during Holiday and Political Season,and wit them Stimmys droppin Amazon Package Orders are gonna be Up)As for Hrs/week,It usually depends,If You sign on to an OT List youre likely to get a good 1-2 Hrs on top of what You got and Yes you get all the good Benefits(Health,Dental and Eye)as well as TSP And 401k

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Its Great breh,No Complaints here,just clock in Sort the Mail and Hit the Street for an estimated 8-9 hrs depending on ypur Route and Mail Volume(It gets reql Lit during Holiday and Political Season,and wit them Stimmys droppin Amazon Package Orders are gonna be Up)As for Hrs/week,It usually depends,If You sign on to an OT List youre likely to get a good 1-2 Hrs on top of what You got and Yes you get all the good Benefits(Health,Dental and Eye)as well as TSP And 401k

Sounds dope! How much you get paid per hour? And how do you get a post office job?

I work a minimum wage job at a restaurant and trying to get in the air force or get a two year degree as a surgical tech.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Pictures dont lie, If you look flabby in pictures it's because you really are flabby.

When we look in the mirror, we subconsciously project a better image onto our reflection.

I use to bullshyt myself for years tellin myself somethings wrong with the camera or the lens or some shyt....nah them pics is the objective truth.

ever notice how you can see subtle musculature underneath your skin moving, or you can see the slight impression of your abs under your belly?

yeah it wont show up in the pictures.

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Sounds dope! How much you get paid per hour? And how do you get a post office job?

I work a minimum wage job at a restaurant and trying to get in the air force or get a two year degree as a surgical tech.

Im at a Salary now(but id guess $30/hr) and to get in,go to the Website and go to the Employment section...good luck on it,it shouldnt be a bad thing to get into:salute:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is great advice, but I wouldn’t say “never” argue in the workplace. You have to stand up for yourself and speak your mind. We just need to be wise and calm about it.
:yeshrug:

fukk that timid, docile and passive negro type shyt. You can argue and disagree respectfully and rationally.
I was raised this way in the south, and had to learn through experience that it’s not the way to go. Literally my only regret is letting so much shyt slide at my last job

In general people only do what we allow. If you nip it in the bud it stops a lot of these headaches out here

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Invest early and often.

:mjcry:

breh someone has to literally force you as a kid to do it.

You get older and damn near feel like the old heads in your life didn’t give a fukk about you when you were a kid because they didn’t put you up on game or they just didn’t know it themselves.

My niece turns 18 on Tuesday and before we take her out I’m taking her to the bang and getting her set up. She doesn’t have the disciple (yet) to even sniff the market but I’m gonna break this shyt down to her.

It tough with that gen because unless you look like a fukking iPhone 12 Pro they will barely lift their heads to look up but I gotta try.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Some people will check up on you just to compare their life to yours in hopes that you are doing worse than them.

yeah thats why i stopped responding to certain people who'd "check up" on me a long time ago

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
:mjcry:

breh someone has to literally force you as a kid to do it.

You get older and damn near feel like the old heads in your life didn’t give a fukk about you when you were a kid because they didn’t put you up on game or they just didn’t know it themselves.

My niece turns 18 on Tuesday and before we take her out I’m taking her to the bang and getting her set up. She doesn’t have the disciple (yet) to even sniff the market but I’m gonna break this shyt down to her.

It tough with that gen because unless you look like a fukking iPhone 12 Pro they will barely lift their heads to look up but I gotta try.
I tried to put my nieces on but they didn't listen. When they were in elementary and middle school and even up to high school I will talk to them about education and finances.

They are now between the ages of 22 and 27. I guess they didn't listen to me because they're not doing too well right now financially nor did they pursue a career. I feel like I wasted my time.

Some young people just won't listen.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
if your ever in the position where you need to take care of a sick loved one an there is the potential for them to becoming terminally ill in the future

talk to them ask questions it doesn't matter what it is what ever is on your mind ask even if you know your gonna break down an cry once the words leave your mouth
I’ll never forget the 6 month battle my granny had with pancreatic cancer , shyt happened in 2018 and I’m just getting back right, I literally did what you said, damn......I miss my granny :mjcry: