Lifehack: Listen to audiobooks while gaming

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I listen to audiobooks a lot, but usually while doing yard work, or riding my bike. I don't think I could concentrate on the audiobook and a game at the same time

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Yup like Broforce or Hotline Miami

What other games are there like that? Preferably where I can just shoot and kill stuff. But nothing with that 8-bit, classic gaming, level of frustration. I'm looking at videos for those two but I'm not sure I'll like them. :patrice:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
While playing a video game? :leon:
I was in my teens when metal Gear Solid came out. I literally played that game until I fell asleep on the floor. I woke up (only opened my eyes. Stayed on the floor exhausted) when my mother came in the room to turn off the tv the next morning. I haven't gamed that hard since.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I've been doing this for years. I play cod and street fighter (with the volume down) while listening to podcasts and ebooks.

Also while driving i do podcast, ebooks, and pimsleur language programs.

Daps
idk i prefer shyt i can come in and out of focus with and a book needs your attention to understand it. podcasts and music are better to listen to

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
What other games are there like that? Preferably where I can just shoot and kill stuff. But nothing with that 8-bit, classic gaming, level of frustration. I'm looking at videos for those two but I'm not sure I'll like them. :patrice:

Maybe Destiny? But Hotline Miami is definitely worth a try.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Mother Russia Bleeds