Lightskin Instagram thot puts average coli bro on blast for sliding in the DMs

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Initially I was mad at all her followers for gassing her up to believe she's a dime, when she's nothing but a surgeried up stripper thot. But these bytches that are popping online, but ain't shyt offline KNOW in their hearts that it's all a facade, and they are insecure AF. That's why they keep posting online, so that the simps can reassure them that they are not useless. The only mistake breh made was to hit on her online in her gassed up element. If he'd found a way to get at her offline in the mall or something where her uselessness is on display and nobody bats an eye at her, he'd stand a much better chance.

No he wouldn’t
These women are just as arrogant in person

Ppl live by different standards

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
All I'm gonna say is that.. this is what happens when you put these IG chicks on a pedestal treating them like actual "top tier industry level" models :mjlol: you wind up getting your feelings hurt later while you got these IG hoes feeling themselves too much as if they're on a payroll:mjlol: making millions.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
No he wouldn’t

Not all trust me, a lot of these thots you see flexing online are hella awkward, have poor conversation skills and or shy af in real life. Just completely different energy. nikkas who have actually interacted with some of these thots know they ain't all what they portray to be.

However tbh that applies to a lot of people in this fake social media era. :manny:

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
Not all trust me, a lot of these thots you see flexing online are hella awkward, have poor conversation skills and or shy af in real life. Just completely different energy. nikkas who have actually interacted with some of these thots know they ain't all what they portray to be.

However tbh that applies a lot people in this fake social media era. :manny:

I worked around them..:.what you described is not the vast majority

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
No he wouldn’t

This bytch is most likely very weird looking, scarred from surgery, poor, nappy headed and a single mom in real life. I'm 100% sure that day to day she gets nowhere near the same amount of attention in real life that she does online. The girls who get mad attention offline are usually the ones with a natural, slender but curvy look, with exotic facial features.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Dudes be trying to holler at girls knowing she's a hoe and trying to come up any way possible.

You want her spend that bag, it's not fukking hard.

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
This bytch is most likely very weird looking, scarred from surgery, poor, nappy headed and a single mom in real life. I'm 100% sure that day to day she gets nowhere near the same amount of attention in real life that she does online. The girls who get mad attention offline are usually the ones with a natural, slender but curvy look, with exotic facial features.

Y’all go extreme with it
I worked in call centers, lived in Detroit
This is regular shyt
Her body don’t even need look crazy exaggerated like she been through surgeries

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Mexicacs must be taking over this website if you got flagged for this :heh:

they flagged a nikka
full