Lightskin Instagram thot puts average coli bro on blast for sliding in the DMs

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Those be them broads that get nervous in the presence of a decent looking dude...

Online they exude this "boss bytch,complete confident" persona yet offline it's the complete opposite. My last job at nordstrom had tons of broads like her...got IG fans, 1,000 followers yet they awkward, have social anxiety, can barely keep a conversation going..

But I thought you was a boss bish?
:mjgrin:

Good...women are funny in that they'll want men to treat fat,ugly women with class and respect yet they don't do the same with ugly,fat dudes.....:mjgrin:

This is an upstanding Christian man yall :mjlol:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Those be them broads that get nervous in the presence of a decent looking dude...

Online they exude this "boss bytch,complete confident" persona yet offline it's the complete opposite. My last job at nordstrom had tons of broads like her...got IG fans, 1,000 followers yet they awkward, have social anxiety, can barely keep a conversation going..

But I thought you was a boss bish?
:mjgrin:

The sad thing is that most brehs would assume that they have to be earning x amount and be living the cert life in order to even approach such women.And these are the type of women who have mad student debt and are used to sleeping on an air mattress but yet the man has to have a nice car and his own place.
The I am educated types and I expect a man to pay for everything because I deserve the best.

i worked with a IG model who was sending me choosing signals HARD. On the surface she looked good but her convo and level of maturity was lacking. Overall she was a decent person though. A lot of these guys think way too highly of these ig models. They're just people. Lets stop exonerating them.
At no point should a women feel comfortable shytting on a grown man who comes at her correctly.

And hence in why I Iaugh when brehs are thinking about wifeying or going raw.

Why do we give hoes like this a voice , saggy titties, stretch marks from a baby and shytty tats , this bytch really think she a winner :mjlol:

"Bu-bu-but ciara was able to snag a good one and I am waiting for a good man to save me"

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How we even know dude inboxed her she was just trying to go viral or whatever.

fukking simps:francis:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
This on y’all for overhyping these boogers :manny:

bytch ain’t got shyt goin in life outside of a fake ass and some instagram followers but apparently she top flight :mjlol:

In about 10-20 years when these types get :flabbynsick: when the new young ones take they spot and they ain’t got shyt left but to sell p*ssy in an over saturated market, the depression / suicide rate about to sky rockets with these type of hoes :mjgrin:
nah. They will just reinvent themselves into church going good women to appeal to average men:francis:. The fact that men fall for the facade is sad :snoop:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember one time a bytch on ig tried to put a breh on blast for shooting his shot at her at the airport.She said a tall nikka with fukked up eyebrows tried to get at her and she had to curve him. She even snapped a photo. Her followers alerted her that it was Anthony Davis and he had more money then any nikka she ever fukked in her life. She ended up deleting the post.:mjlol:
:dead:
I wish I could of seen that shyt

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
Initially I was mad at all her followers for gassing her up to believe she's a dime, when she's nothing but a surgeried up stripper thot. But these bytches that are popping online, but ain't shyt offline KNOW in their hearts that it's all a facade, and they are insecure AF. That's why they keep posting online, so that the simps can reassure them that they are not useless. The only mistake breh made was to hit on her online in her gassed up element. If he'd found a way to get at her offline in the mall or something where her uselessness is on display and nobody bats an eye at her, he'd stand a much better chance.