Lightskin Instagram thot puts average coli bro on blast for sliding in the DMs

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This on y’all for overhyping these boogers :manny:

bytch ain’t got shyt goin in life outside of a fake ass and some instagram followers but apparently she top flight :mjlol:

In about 10-20 years when these types get :flabbynsick: when the new young ones take they spot and they ain’t got shyt left but to sell p*ssy in an over saturated market, the depression / suicide rate about to sky rockets with these type of hoes :mjgrin:
Used to fukk with this chick at the Target on State and a coworker of hers had like 30k followers and was perpetrating hard af. Broke as hell and spent all her money on clothes living in her aunt's house before she got put out and moved to Hammond. bytch IG was popping like this brawds. I tell people all the time not to believe these hoes and the lifestyle they put out there. They are still clocking in at retail jobs and getting smutted by a nikka working in receiving lol.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those be them broads that get nervous in the presence of a decent looking dude...

Online they exude this "boss bytch,complete confident" persona yet offline it's the complete opposite. My last job at nordstrom had tons of broads like her...got IG fans, 1,000 followers yet they awkward, have social anxiety, can barely keep a conversation going..

But I thought you was a boss bish?
:mjgrin:

i worked with a IG model who was sending me choosing signals HARD. On the surface she looked good but her convo and level of maturity was lacking. Overall she was a decent person though. A lot of these guys think way too highly of these ig models. They're just people. Lets stop exonerating them.
At no point should a women feel comfortable shytting on a grown man who comes at her correctly.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Good...women are funny in that they'll want men to treat fat,ugly women with class and respect yet they don't do the same with ugly,fat dudes.....:mjgrin:
giphy.gif

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I remember one time a bytch on ig tried to put a breh on blast for shooting his shot at her at the airport.She said a tall nikka with fukked up eyebrows tried to get at her and she had to curve him. She even snapped a photo. Her followers alerted her that it was Anthony Davis and he had more money then any nikka she ever fukked in her life. She ended up deleting the post.:mjlol:

No fukn way.....lmao she probaby hated herself for days after that :mjlol:.

---

Superstar
Daps
I am not HOH to much cause hoes have a place in society if they didn't society wouldn't work.

But these basic ass gals kill me. What the hell she clowning breh for. Social media has put a battery in basic ass broads.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know who holds the bigger L, breh for trying to holler at this used up obviously damaged mentally and physically disfigured stripper hoe with hella fatherless children or this thot for actually thinking she has value to curve this nikka publicly. :stopitslime: At least holler at a stripper with a real body and no kids if you trying to fukk or trying to simp. Don't know what his intentions were. Surprise, surprise, no one and I mean no one hates broke nikkas or nikkas who look broke more than single mother stripper thots. :usure:Her body count probably definitely higher than the body count in Baltimore for murders this year. :snoop:She probably got a sad story of being "addicted" to men and being put out her mother house at 15 and getting a fake ID and stripping fulltime from that age on in the dirtiest of hood strip clubs. You can tell this bytch sells her p*ssy too like its nothing. This hoe probably has a bad coke or dope problem on the low and is meeting one pimp away from selling her p*ssy on the strip fulltime. :beli:

Last edited: