Lightskin Instagram thot puts average coli bro on blast for sliding in the DMs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are there dudes in the comments clowning him though, we clowning nikkas for shooting they shot at women now
:dwillhuh:

This.

I saw him posing in front of the Mercedes and all I could do was this
tenor.gif

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And nikkas on the comments clownin him are fukkin lame af!!

brehs thinking that will be there in

ol maybe if i make fun of this negro when she scrolling she will see my comment click my page and i'll get a shot azz nikka

funny thing if that breh would have aid he would cash app her 5,000 she'd be sucking his dikk all night

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I would defend dude if I didn't know for certain that that ain't his Benz he leanin on..... :mjgrin:
Dude looks like a bum. he's just leaning on a whip. It's the IG stunt, fake it and never make it, females do that all the time. Last year, I had a female offer me some money just to sit on my motorcycle and pretend like she was riding. I had to pass, but thought about it afterwards. She must have no friends, they would know bike isn't hers.:mjlol:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This on y’all for overhyping these boogers :manny:

bytch ain’t got shyt goin in life outside of a fake ass and some instagram followers but apparently she top flight :mjlol:

In about 10-20 years when these types get :flabbynsick: when the new young ones take they spot and they ain’t got shyt left but to sell p*ssy in an over saturated market, the depression / suicide rate about to sky rockets with these type of hoes :mjgrin:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember one time a bytch on ig tried to put a breh on blast for shooting his shot at her at the airport.She said a tall nikka with fukked up eyebrows tried to get at her and she had to curve him. She even snapped a photo. Her followers alerted her that it was Anthony Davis and he had more money then any nikka she ever fukked in her life. She ended up deleting the post.:mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
fukkin suckas

brehs thinking that will be there in

ol maybe if i make fun of this negro when she scrolling she will see my comment click my page and i'll get a shot azz nikka

funny thing if that breh would have aid he would cash app her 5,000 she'd be sucking his dikk all night

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
this dusty ass bih:mjlol:

Those be them broads that get nervous in the presence of a decent looking dude...

Online they exude this "boss bytch,complete confident" persona yet offline it's the complete opposite. My last job at nordstrom had tons of broads like her...got IG fans, 1,000 followers yet they awkward, have social anxiety, can barely keep a conversation going..

But I thought you was a boss bish?
:mjgrin: