lil bow wow aka twink reveals he was hooked on lean

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
:dahell:

Lil Wayne? All dem TX nikkas that checked out early?
It's Weezy FS 1. And yeah I forgot about the Bare Baby big moe. But come on, I didn't say no one never died from it. Could have gotten a bad batch(what is it called kero I think) just hearing someone being "hooked" addicted to lean is so cliche in 2024. Like we're on fenty now. Catch up

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's Weezy FS 1. And yeah I forgot about the Bare Baby big moe. But come on, I didn't say no one never died from it. Could have gotten a bad batch(what is it called kero I think) just hearing someone being "hooked" addicted to lean is so cliche in 2024. Like we're on fenty now. Catch up

Fent and Codeine (lean) are both schedule 2 drugs breh. An opiate is an opiate. I’ve seen a good amount of people hooked on lean with stomach issues… how is it any different? That Fent is gonna have you walking around like an alien eventually.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
We? :dame:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I thought lean was used to help with coughing and or sleeping. I never heard somebody saying their hooked on drank.
Codeine actually sucks for this. It’s rarely even prescribed anymore. Better options for cough suppressants

Not to mention good luck finding a pharmacy that will fill it even if you do get a prescription.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:manny:
Anybody still stupid enough to give their life to Lean after the mountain of knowledge on how that shyt corrupts you, secretly wanting to "Die higher than Pimp C", you should just let 'em at this point, 'cause they wanna be part of that Liquid Heroin Movement cause they think Dj Screw and others are Martyrs for celebratin' that silly "pour up" culture of killing yourself.

America's Fave Crackead Cousin, Danny Brown went on a PR tour breaking down how horrid that shyt had him hooked and got his Jose Canseco on, showing you who's really on it (Gucci Mane with the pregnant Belly) compared to Fewcha and his Fugazi bars about being high of Promethazine ever 3rd stanza while in reality never really drinking more than a capful before he cried, it was too much.
I had lean ONCE and fukking DETONATED a Howard Johnson bathroom after a party and made the conscious effort to never have anything to do with that shyt again, the feeling was such a deplorably bloated and painful feeling. shyt, we watched that shyt turn Lil Wayne into a rough dry gremlin right before our eyes and people still double cupping and shimmying with the shyt like it's cool. Good for him that he got help and I hope he reaches some of these idiots I see still falling out their trousers on the block lookin' like Urban Scarecrows.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Fent and Codeine (lean) are both schedule 2 drugs breh. An opiate is an opiate. I’ve seen a good amount of people hooked on lean with stomach issues… how is it any different? That Fent is gonna have you walking around like an alien eventually.
Yeah I get that. Okay, one of my favorite rappers from H Town, 50/50 twin. Right, he did a interview where he is describing what drug he was on before getting jammed up. He says I was on wet....

Okay stop right there.
I know the properties of wet, sherm, angel dust. I know people still smoke it. Hearing that he was addicted was crazy. Like I know man has their vices, but what is this the 90s, who still gets hooked on smoking sherm.