lil bow wow aka twink reveals he was hooked on lean

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Codeine actually sucks for this. It’s rarely even prescribed anymore. Better options for cough suppressants

Not to mention good luck finding a pharmacy that will fill it even if you do get a prescription.
I went to a non chain pharmacy in the hood once and they had a sign on the door:

"No promethazine.
No percocet
Etc."

They had all the drugs glorified in music listed. Beyond the obvious issue here you gotta think about the people that actually need this stuff for real medical reasons who cant get it now.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Aka twink?????? :dame:

full

bow-wow.gif

full

lil-bow-wow.gif

full

171ad29ecb7d00974df654cb9bbacb1a.jpg

full

Allegedly, but still.

full

Aight, I'm wyldin' now.

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I went to a non chain pharmacy in the hood once and they had a sign on the door:

"No promethazine.
No percocet
Etc."

They had all the drugs glorified in music listed. Beyond the obvious issue here you gotta think about the people that actually need this stuff for real medical reasons who cant get it now.
Ya. The thing is no one NEEDS promethazine and codeine. Other less notorious drugs do what its prescribed to do better and without the bad press and reputation.

Percocet shouldn’t be an issue as long as you’re not coming from out of town to fill it or something. But as a pharmacist, it’s easy to see who in the community is filling certain things and for what reason based on habits and other tells. It is what it is, because when the DEA starts doing their thing no one wants their license to be in the crossfire

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
How much lean going for nowadays,

I’m surprised ain’t no chemist figured out how to make a synthetic lean yet
It’s already synthetic…what you mean?

Actavis was the big brand, then rappers and trappers forced them to stop making it :mjlol:

Now it’s Wok since Actavis is almost impossible to find and if you do it’s expensive as fukk. There’s other lesser known manufacturers