Lil Eazy E Responds To Ice Cube Comments About His Absence From N.W.A. Biopic

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
timthumb.php

Earlier this week Ice Cube explained why Eazy E’s son was left out of N.W.A. Biopic, via AHH.

The news of the casting – which we announced last month – confirmed that despite Cube’s son playing him, Lil Eazy would not take the role of his father.

Now via his official facebook page, Lil E has responded with his feelings.

I have been asked by so many reporters for my thoughts on Ice Cube speaking on my unpolished acting, yet he has his son playing him and his son has never been in a major role. I am going to tell you exactly how I feel about this and my on questions to Cube and production.

First off, I feel a lot could not act to par in their 1st role or 1st time acting in a major movie, but the rawness worked for raw movies like Boys in the Hood AND this NWA movie should be the same …..and how I feel about acting the hospital scene and things of my father being in his death bed or beyond what the movie is based on which is NWA and NOT Eazy E’s STORY as the explanation of why I never got the role makes it sound out to be which couldnt be any farther from the truth, but you feel different about things that people do in this bizz…. so it is what is.

I respect Ice Cube to the utmost……BUT, I wonder why production would tell the young actor playing my father to stay away from me???? AND why wont production film in the original house where NWA started instead of another Compton house???? You would think that respect would be given to do so, but like I said, a lot of things are weird in this bizz on what is said and done …..BUT….THE ONE THING I AM BEST AT AND IS NOT AN ACT FOR ME IS TO STAY REAL AND BE STAYING TRUE TO MINE.

Source: http://www.dubcnn.com/2014/08/01/li...e-comments-about-his-absence-from-nwa-biopic/

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im mean just from what folks are stating about cube, shyt just seems mad fishy.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Although, Ice Cube's "character" doesn't end up fighting for his life in a hospital bed.

That does take some acting.
I get the overall point you're trying to make but at the same time eazy wasn't really "fighting" for his life per say. He was a full blown aids patient that was intubated on a ventilator. He was pretty much on morphine for comfort care until he ultimately stopped breathing.

But I'm sure cube & hollywood will make that chapter of the movie very sensationalized.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They prolly don't want him in it because they are gonna send sub shots...Which lil E would pick up on and wouldn't allow.
this is the real answer

i mean who's gonna be the bad guy in this??? jerry heller of course.. but who else... Eazy

it's produced by cube.. the first person to leave and beef with both of them

so who's gonna be shytted on.. who's gonna be painted as the god.. cube damn sure ain't producing a movie that's gonna make him look like an a$$hole or the person in the wrong

plus it's hollywood.. so you know there's gonna be a lot of shyt thrown in for hollywood sake... and lil eazy would probably have a big issue, not to mention knowledge of the situations, and how they really went down... that's another reason to keep the actor away from him... don't want him coming back like "nah lil eazy said y'all nikkas got it all wrong"

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is hollywood tho. Not hip hop. If every disgruntled would be actor got to voice a beef when they didn't get casted the internet would break. I get that Lil E wants to be a part of his pops legacy... but cube don't owe him shyt. He wanna make the movie with the best commercial prospects, that's on him.